Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks look like dawgs under Ty

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Would have accepted "Toni"

Nope, was Tony, and she had a gunt. Pup got farther with a girl in 5th grade than both of you geeks have to this day. Just pay for a hooker already Baze, Bitch.. you still might be able to make Kent rent AND Kimmy's monthly payment...just go for it
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Nope, was Tony, and she had a cunt. Pup got farther with a girl in 5th grade than both of you geeks have to this day. Just pay for a hooker already Baze, Bitch.. you still might be able to make Kent rent AND Kimmy's monthly payment...just go for it
    Definitely going in the vault
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2017

Nope, was Tony, and she had a cunt. Pup got farther with a girl in 5th grade than both of you geeks have to this day. Just pay for a hooker already Baze, Bitch.. you still might be able to make Kent rent AND Kimmy's monthly payment...just go for it
    So Tony having a cunt is good, but me being cuntless is bad

Who is Kent?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Who is Kent?
    White trash suburb of Seattle

I think it's pretty diverse now actually...don't really know or care
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Who is Kent?

Ahhh rent in the town of Kent. Got it.

I prefer to live in places with minimal diversity.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Who is Kent?

It's diversely trashy. People still get shanked, shot, and mugged. Business as usual...
  • Options
    Founders Club

You know why
    Jeez Baaby, your comebacks havent gotten ANY fucking better...and you've had 37 fucking thousand tries at it. Safe to say you are what you are ... comedy is good for everyone, good for HH. Like your predictions, your attemps at comedy still equal zero, so HH suffers.

Hire a comedy tutor you guys. I realize the academic tutor thing didnt work out so hot but dont discriminate based soley on that. There are sex tutors (therapists) who can help you guys in that arena too, so keep your heads up...even though most girls have been disappointed on that front
    Fuck you pumpy. I've disappointed every single girl.
    Dont take that out on me. Youve disappointed every member here too but wr keep you around. As long as you have money, women are willing to overlook those certain disadvantages. If you dont, then do what Baze did, switch sides. Men arent so concerned about money...just cheap sex good or bad.
    The sex part is not cheap. I _am_ easy though; just not cheap. You should learn the difference.
  • Options

You wouldn't have made the Magicians Pup and certainly not Beavers. The Penguins needed you in the weak division. I hate to break it to you but it was Toni with an "I". Yes, She had a "cunt" and an elongated butt.

I leave because of posts like yours baze. I didnt respond to this shit in 5th grade. I spent my time frenching my hot girlfriend Tony Jones in the back of the library. Then to the playground to dominate everybody in whatever the sport happened to be that day.

I would have been the runaway leading scorer on the Magicians back then if Yobates knew who to recruit. Tucker over Pup? WTF were you thinking Sport?

I knew it