Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks look like dawgs under Ty

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving bunch. Fans should have showed a little more sportsmanship during the good years

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Next year is a long ways away...oh, they lost their Head Cheese a few weeks ago I heard. Not sure if ill stick with that call. Too early to tell now that Levitt might bolt (that's their Defensive Cheese Baze)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Next year is a long ways away...oh, they lost their Head Cheese a few weeks ago I heard. Not sure if ill stick with that call. Too early to tell now that Levitt might bolt (that's their Defensive Cheese Baze)

So, you're still calling a Natty for the Ducks next year?

The Duck D sure looked fantastic today.
  • Options
    Founders Club

You see something in there where I said that? And again, until your dumbass predicts something, anything, for once, just steer clear of the prediction criticism. Grow a sack and bring this shit to Pup's feet after next year...after you walk out on the ledge sissy
    http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/41692/told-you/p1
  • Options
    edited December 2017

You see something in there where I said that? And again, until your dumbass predicts something, anything, for once, just steer clear of the prediction criticism. Grow a sack and bring this shit to Pup's feet after next year...after you walk out on the ledge sissy
    In my post from today baze...jesus you are pressing

"Next year is a long ways away...oh, they lost their Head Cheese a few weeks ago I heard. Not sure if ill stick with that call. Too early to tell now that Levitt might bolt (that's their Defensive Cheese Baze)"

Youre like CNN Baze. Just keep digging, you might get one legit slight in at Pup...eventually. which will come sooner, a correct prediction or a successful jab at Pup?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Disagree.

I'm going with your previous prognostications.

You alluded to next season being long ways away in this thread. So you haven't conceded that the Ducks might be mediocre at best in 2018. Makes me think that you believe they are going to at least compete for a conference championship.
  • Options
    Careful Baze, ive buried a lot better in the HH grave than you. As sheriff BTJ said, youre baby shit compared to what this Dude's done (Pup)
  • Options

Disagree.

I'm going with your previous prognostications.

You alluded to next season being long ways away in this thread. So you haven't conceded that the Ducks might be mediocre at best in 2018. Makes me think that you believe they are going to at least compete for a conference championship.
    How the fuck did you extract that from that? #fakenews . What a putz. Like I said Baze, make a call of your own or STFU bitch ha
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm 4-0 in predicting bowl games so far. Beat that Pumpy!
  • Options

Hey pumpy I'll take over the baze bashing from here

Go back to the kids table

Or eat some ass or something. You're slipping.

Prime example of why Pup doesnt come here for comedy. Come on Bitch
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Careful Baze, ive buried a lot better in the HH grave than you. As sheriff BTJ said, youre baby shit compared to what this Dude's done (Pup)

Oh please. You're the same pudknocker who disappeared for 2+ months in the middle of the season.

You can't run anyone from some degenerate message board.

NOGAF about what you think, unless it's some profanity-laden tirade or stories (fake or not) of your Fancy Feast adventures.
    Based on my past couple of months I actually believe the pumpster