Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol this guy is a fucking retard

Jesus fucking Christ. This is what puts me in full on Ballz mode. When people laugh and insult me because I have an opinion that is correct, but completely goes against the group think of the board or star ratings done by legal retards. It gets my competitive juices flowing, so now I have to go ballz deep into proving my point and really bash this fucking teenager. I didn't want to have to take it this far, but you and rest of the board are making me take it there.

Gee Scott Jr. is a man child. He's big (6'3.5 210), he's tough, he's physical, he plays with attitude and swagger, and he has far above average strength for a high school receiver. He busts his ass in the gym lifting big boy weights. He's in there lifting with linebackers squatting fucking 400 pounds for reps. He's not my favorite receiver in this class due to his lack of top end speed, but I respect the hell out of his work ethic, his toughness, and alpha mentality on the field. He's a grinder for sure and one thing he definitely is not, is a pussy. He might have some diva in him, but he ain't no pussy.

Johnny Wilson is a fucking pussy. He's weak and he's soft. While Gee is grinding in the weight room throwing around big boy weight, Wilson is doing this pussy ass shit and actually thinks this shit is hard work:

https://youtu.be/GyYEk9NQ29s

Wilson is the most overrated WR recruit I've ever seen. Fucking Joe Ngata wasn't even rated a 5-star and yet this kid has been rated a 5-star since he was a Sophomore? What. The. Fuck. Makes no sense. His tall, lanky, soft physique is exactly like that of Brayden Lenius coming out of high school and in college. It doesn't even make sense that he's 220 pounds because he looks so soft and weak. His bone structure most be so heavy. Any real work in the weight room and he'll easily out grow the WR position like Lenius did when he got to New Mexico. He's just one inch taller than Lenius. That's the only difference I see between the two. Y'all are so fucking dumb if you can't see this.

It's not even like Lenius sucked coming out high school. Watch his high school Senior highlights. He showed a lot of potential and was a great looking high school WR. But when you're weak and soft and keep getting bigger and bigger and slower and slower, it just doesn't translate to the college level. You can't watch this shit and tell me high school Lenius doesn't look just like Wilson:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/944546/5721b66c64e96b6380f4e838

Bottom line is Sawyer Racanelli, Rome Odunze, and Jalen McMillan are all better WR prospects than Johnny Wilson. And if UW decides to offer Gee Jr at some point, he's better than Wilson too. Let Wilson go to UCLA or Oregon and be glad when he does. He's soft as Charmin.
    I can't wait for your reaction when we land Wilson
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,860
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

So many new posts but not one bringing up his twitter crusade against Kim, Fetters, and Ektard. Must have finally snapped after having his posts deleted.

Natural progression leads him here next... just don’t see that working out for some reason.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Jesus fucking Christ. This is what puts me in full on Ballz mode. When people laugh and insult me because I have an opinion that is correct, but completely goes against the group think of the board or star ratings done by legal retards.
    Isn't it just your opinion that your opinion is correct? This made me laugh.
    No. I just posted video evidence the kid is weak and soft and doesn't fit the kind of tough, hard-nosed, hard-working WR's we are trying to recruit here. People can disagree with my evaluation of his potential as a player all they want. You can't really disagree with video evidence of him being weak and going through that pussy ass workout and thinking that shit's hard. He's SOFT. Never seen so many fanboys have hard ons for a soft kid like this before just because of his measurables and star rating. I know talent better than anyone on this board and better than the 247 guys because they're idiots. Y'all really don't know shit. I'll gladly dig in and stick to my guns. This one is easy.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,437
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jesus fucking Christ. This is what puts me in full on Ballz mode. When people laugh and insult me because I have an opinion that is correct, but completely goes against the group think of the board or star ratings done by legal retards.
    No. I just posted video evidence the kid is weak and soft and doesn't fit the kind of tough, hard-nosed, hard-working WR's we are trying to recruit here. People can disagree with my evaluation of his potential as a player all they want. You can't really disagree with video evidence of him being weak and going through that pussy ass workout and thinking that shit's hard. He's SOFT. Never seen so many fanboys have hard ons for a soft kid like this before just because of his measurables and star rating. I know talent better than anyone on this board and better than the 247 guys because they're idiots. Y'all really don't know shit. I'll gladly dig in and stick to my guns. This one is easy.
    @DerekJohnson @Swaye new board or new sub-board motto?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Baseman said:

Gee is tuff. Wilson's soft.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HOLY FUCK THE MAJORITY OF HIS HIGHLIGHTS ARE AGAINST GOOD FUCKING PLAYERS TOO. LIKE CLARK PHILLIPS
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Baseman said:

Gee is tuff. Wilson's soft.
    Are you Johnny Wilson’s dad who left him and they didn’t let you back in on his life JFC. Talk about game, talk about skills, talk about something funny, this stupid shit is so fucking annoying as if you know jack shittttttttttt about either of these kids lives outside of what you see on Gee Sr’s feed.

Go look up Johnny Wilson running down 40 yards to be a lead blocker and tell me how many other 6’6 #1 ranked recruits do that shit. Start using proof or humor to strengthen your shitty claims at least.
    I already did. It's more annoying when people who don't know shit about football act like they do. It's also annoying when people ignore reality because they want a kid just because of his size or because he has 5-stars next to his name. How do I know jack shit? These kids put their lives out there on social media and YouTube to hype themselves up. I know what my eyes tell me. It's not that hard to tell which kids are beasts and which ones are pussies. He's weak and soft. Not a savage. Not what we want. You think him blocking some little high school midgets at 6'6 220 means he's not soft? Pretty sure Brayden Lenius blocked kids in high school too and at UW too. Fuck off and die bitch. I can't stand fuckings doogs who are dumb and don't know football.
  • Options

HOLY FUCK THE MAJORITY OF HIS HIGHLIGHTS ARE AGAINST GOOD FUCKING PLAYERS TOO. LIKE CLARK PHILLIPS

His highlights are no better than Lenius' in high school and he's not going against better competition overall.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

You forgot Charmin Soft and Weather.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

His highlights are no better than Lenius' in high school and he's not going against better competition overall.
    Right. Lenius's league in fucking Canada was the same level of competition as a SoCal league with Oaks Christian, St. Bonaventure, and Westlake, with an out of district game against Upland. Christ, you're dumb.

Edit: I forgot Lenius actually played at some shit school in CA for his senior year. You're still a moron Ballz.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Right. Lenius's league in fucking Canada was the same level of competition as a SoCal league with Oaks Christian, St. Bonaventure, and Westlake, with an out of district game against Upland. Christ, you're dumb.

Edit: I forgot Lenius actually played at some shit school in CA for his senior year. You're still a moron Ballz.
    Yeah you fucked up. And he didn't play in a shit league in California. There's no noticeable gap between the competition Calabasas plays and the competition Chaminade Prep plays. Chaminade has produced a lot of D1 talent.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Yeah you fucked up. And he didn't play in a shit league in California. There's no noticeable gap between the competition Calabasas plays and the competition Chaminade Prep plays. Chaminade has produced a lot of D1 talent.
    In true Ballz fashion I'm going to amend my argument and pretend that this is what I was saying the entire time - Lenius's junior year in Canada was not against a similar level of competition as Wilson's junior year. HTH.

And it's an important distinction for you of all people given your recent rants on JUNIOR YEAR FILM.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,860
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

In true Ballz fashion I'm going to amend my argument and pretend that this is what I was saying the entire time - Lenius's junior year in Canada was not against a similar level of competition as Wilson's junior year. HTH.

And it's an important distinction for you of all people given your recent rants on JUNIOR YEAR FILM.
    He’s cycling... just see this one through. I feel like based on past metrics, we’ll see rational quality posting ballz in a few days.
  • Options

It should be noted Wilson is at an advantage getting the development he is in So Cal compared to the development Lenius was getting in Canada until he transferred his Senior season. Lenius still looked no worse his Senior season than Wilson does now. You're splitting hairs. Wilson is three months away from his Senior season. He's not going to get significantly better. They are damn near the same exact player coming out of high school. One just has the benefit of playing in California his entire high school career and the hype that goes along with that.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s cycling... just see this one through. I feel like based on past metrics, we’ll see rational quality posting ballz in a few days.
    Lemectal and a forty will do that.