Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018
    Plz self-immolate, we need darwinism to take over at this point.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mods, I think a timeout is in order
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

animate said:

animate said:

Petersen hates it even when media types inquire just a little about recruiting ...

Here we have a very talented kid that:

- has a minor history of diva behavior
    - has a dad that is outspoken and a bit of a loose cannon it seems and is part of the local media ...
    - uses twitter to advance private discourse between him and Petersen that Petersen will not respond to.

Put it all together and Petersen doesn't trust Scott Sr to keep his mouth quiet and allow the process to happen the way Petersen likes it. Scott jr is talented but not so talented that Petersen is willing to adjust his standards for.

Bottom line, unless Sr does an about face and keeps a low profile for an extended period of time and jr just plays football and minimizes distractions - jr is going somewhere else

God you guys are fucking idiots.
    Peterman hates "noise" ... hell, he even preaches that shit to his players and they echo the same content during interviews.

Gee Sr is noise
    Gee Jr is still a kid.

I don't think Peterman trusts them fully, yet.

Name me one player on UW that has an outspoken father that disseminates his challenging opinion through social or local media.
    Damon.

Wonder what the difference is?

Also - who cares what Gee Sr is like? It doesn't matter. You guys are too dumb to understand the implications of what Pete is doing.
    1) I get your point Dennis but it’s fucking lazy with apples and oranges

2) Even if so give you Damon being as outspoken as Sr, Sam will likely be the #1 QB if not player in his class whereas Gee is a talented but not quite the difference maker as Sam

3) There would appear to be a lot of local momentum right now and the question to me is if/when we don’t get the local recruits that we want. If the narrative turns into that we are recruiting to win National Titles and if we aren’t recruiting you it isn’t because we hate local players but because we don’t see that player as a player on that level that’s one thing. It’s why Sa’vell is such a litmus year as well as some of the Eastside Catholic guys.

Let’s agree on the fact that PowPow needs to go gain a new perspective elsewhere and whoever we bring in to replace immediately drives a relationship with DJ.
    STFU Teq, that goes against the narrative that Pete is a closet racist
    That’s such an idiotic take, joke, etc
    Just throwing some gasoline on the fire. In case some recruits read these boards
    Motherfucker you are so stupid. How do I know this? You always say “caz” it’s makes you sound like a 4 year old that can’t pronounce his words yet.
    cuz u need to chill out
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

animate said:

animate said:

Petersen hates it even when media types inquire just a little about recruiting ...

- has a dad that is outspoken and a bit of a loose cannon it seems and is part of the local media ...
    - uses twitter to advance private discourse between him and Petersen that Petersen will not respond to.

Put it all together and Petersen doesn't trust Scott Sr to keep his mouth quiet and allow the process to happen the way Petersen likes it. Scott jr is talented but not so talented that Petersen is willing to adjust his standards for.

Bottom line, unless Sr does an about face and keeps a low profile for an extended period of time and jr just plays football and minimizes distractions - jr is going somewhere else

Peterman hates "noise" ... hell, he even preaches that shit to his players and they echo the same content during interviews.

Gee Sr is noise
    Gee Jr is still a kid.

Name me one player on UW that has an outspoken father that disseminates his challenging opinion through social or local media.
    Damon.

Also - who cares what Gee Sr is like? It doesn't matter. You guys are too dumb to understand the implications of what Pete is doing.
    1) I get your point Dennis but it’s fucking lazy with apples and oranges

2) Even if so give you Damon being as outspoken as Sr, Sam will likely be the #1 QB if not player in his class whereas Gee is a talented but not quite the difference maker as Sam

3) There would appear to be a lot of local momentum right now and the question to me is if/when we don’t get the local recruits that we want. If the narrative turns into that we are recruiting to win National Titles and if we aren’t recruiting you it isn’t because we hate local players but because we don’t see that player as a player on that level that’s one thing. It’s why Sa’vell is such a litmus year as well as some of the Eastside Catholic guys.

Let’s agree on the fact that PowPow needs to go gain a new perspective elsewhere and whoever we bring in to replace immediately drives a relationship with DJ.
    STFU Teq, that goes against the narrative that Pete is a closet racist
    That’s such an idiotic take, joke, etc
    Just throwing some gasoline on the fire. In case some recruits read these boards
    Motherfucker you are so stupid. How do I know this? You always say “caz” it’s makes you sound like a 4 year old that can’t pronounce his words yet.
    cuz u need to chill out
    You need to stop spazzing out on the recruiting bored.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Mods, I think a timeout is in order

HHH needs a NND. Stalin needs to timeout the whole board for a month.
  • Options

Dear @WeakarmCobra, I deleted some shit of yours, get it together.

Damn, they gave you guys too much power
  • Options

Dear @WeakarmCobra, I deleted some shit of yours, get it together.

Damn, they gave you guys too much power
    Please don’t post stupid shit in this board. That is all I ask.
    Dude, that is like asking me to stop posting brah. 81% of stuff I post is stupid
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

animate said:

animate said:

Gee Sr is noise
    Gee Jr is still a kid.

Damon.

Pete is sending a message he hates the outspoken blicks
    He is sending it very loud and clear.

Tony Eason is a big blowhard as well.
    But his wife has huge tits.

YKW
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club