Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    FML. I am pretty good at keeping up with all the dramas on HH, but I missed @WeakarmCobra posts.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Crawfish said:

FML. I am pretty good at keeping up with all the dramas on HH, but I missed @WeakarmCobra posts.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Crawfish said:

#Blessed
    #HighlyFavored
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Jaxson Kirkland wasn't offered earlier because of grades you idiots! He was already committed to UCLA before UW offered. He was UW's direct plan B to Fozzy and he was not going to be offered until Fozzy officially committed elsewhere. He was a late offer back up plan and so was Tryon.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jaxson Kirkland wasn't offered earlier because of grades you idiots! He was already committed to UCLA before UW offered. He was UW's direct plan B to Fozzy and he was not going to be offered until Fozzy officially committed elsewhere. He was a late offer back up plan and so was Tryon.

HUH?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re fucking dumb. Gee is a top 10 WR. If the huskies are too fucking stupid to offer him because of an outspoken Sr, then I hope we don’t have to play him later in a CFP game.

They aren’t going to offer him which is the dumbest shit ever.

He. Gone.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I wish your mom would have used plan b
  • Options

You’re fucking dumb. Gee is a top 10 WR. If the huskies are too fucking stupid to offer him because of an outspoken Sr, then I hope we don’t have to play him later in a CFP game.

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not as good of a player as you think he is (I've watched his Junior highlights and am not impressed) and because this past season he was drawing unsportsmanlike conduct penalties for dancing in the end zone. Too much of a me guy. Not a team guy. He's Odell Beckham Jr without the talent to back up his diva antics. Just not a UW kind of guy. Get over it. They're not gonna waste a scholarship on a kid who's going to be cancer in his position group and transfer a couple years later because he's not seeing the field. They've already signed receivers better than him and will continue to do so in his class.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not as good of a player as you think he is (I've watched his Junior highlights and am not impressed) and because this past season he was drawing unsportsmanlike conduct penalties for dancing in the end zone. Too much of a me guy. Not a team guy. He's Odell Beckham Jr without the talent to back up his diva antics. Just not a UW kind of guy. Get over it. They're not gonna waste a scholarship on a kid who's going to be cancer in his position group and transfer a couple years later because he's not seeing the field. They've already signed receivers better than him and will continue to do so in his class.
    Chin for the effort. I also don't like G Sr but that is a pure radio thing
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He. Gone.
    I would rather have a surgeon route my anus through to my dick so I could do a hand stand and shit into my own mouth from my dick while fire ants bit my gooch than read another one of your shit poasts.

Sorry but Gee Jr. is a upper echelon WR in our backyard and we shouldn’t just allow him to leave and give zero shits. That’s the wrong answer here.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Watching his film he doesn’t have football speed and will have trouble getting separation. Think a slower, not as athletic, Ty Jones but with better hands.

Feel free to weigh in on his hips.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He. Gone.
    I would rather have a surgeon route my anus through to my dick so I could do a hand stand and shit into my own mouth from my dick while fire ants bit my gooch than read another one of your shit poasts.

Sorry but Gee Jr. is a upper echelon WR in our backyard and we shouldn’t just allow him to leave and give zero shits. That’s the wrong answer here.
    Pics?
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My
    Baseman said:

Watching his film he doesn’t have football speed and will have trouble getting separation. Think a slower, not as athletic, Ty Jones but with better hands.

Feel free to weigh in on his hips.

Ehhh maybe he doesn’t look quick but I have a hard time saying he lacks football speed. I keep wanting to compare him to Anquan Boldin, as he takes pride in blocking, has great hands/catches contested balls, and is a strong big body, but he’s already got height on Boldin so maybe won’t be a great comparison going forward (or now, I have no idea what the fuck I’m talking about.) All I know is I want him in purple and gold, so fuck you Lubick, push Pete harder.
  • Options

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not a good enough football player.

He. Gone.

He's overrated. If you don't know shit just admit you don't know shit and you want him because he has 4-stars next to his name. Nothing about him is elite. His Junior film is very minimal and nothing really jumps out at you. He's a solid possession receiver for a middling Pac-12 school. When it's all said and done his best committable offers will probably be to Oregon and ASU and he'll go to one of those schools. I call it like I see it and I don't care that he's an in-state kid. You disagree, that's fine. But it looks like the coaches are on my side.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He. Gone.
    It's not because of his dad. UW offered Mycah Pittman knowing his dad was outspoken and put the USC coaching on blast for not playing his son enough. Gee Scott Jr. doesn't have an offer because he's not a good enough football player.

He. Gone.

He's overrated. If you don't know shit just admit you don't know shit and you want him because he has 4-stars next to his name. Nothing about him is elite. His Junior film is very minimal and nothing really jumps out at you. He's a solid possession receiver for a middling Pac-12 school. When it's all said and done his best committable offers will probably be to Oregon and ASU and he'll go to one of those schools. I call it like I see it and I don't care that he's an in-state kid. You disagree, that's fine. But it looks like the coaches are on my side.
    BallzDeep said:

But do we really want a shot? I'm not all that impressed with his physical stature.

We need more guys that look like Levi Onwuzurike. Not Elijah Qualls.

• Options

He. Gone.

He. Gone.

BallzDeep said:

But do we really want a shot? I'm not all that impressed with his physical stature.

Thankfully he's grown a couple inches and improved himself physically. But if our D-line class only consisted of him and Noa Ngalu would anybody be happy with that? The answer is no. Paama and Tuitele and Wright are the body types we want. A sawed off nub here and there is fine if he's really athletic like Qualls but those guys are not what anybody good is primarily recruiting. The point stands.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bandes got The Opening Finals MVP ... over the Levi Onwurzurike body-types.

He real good.

Imagine him coached up and developed ...
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Doogles said:

He. Gone.

He. Gone.

BallzDeep said:

Thankfully he's grown a couple inches and improved himself physically. But if our D-line class only consisted of him and Noa Ngalu would anybody be happy with that? The answer is no. Paama and Tuitele and Wright are the body types we want. A sawed off nub here and there is fine if he's really athletic like Qualls but those guys are not what anybody good is primarily recruiting. The point stands.
    Bandes is elite bro, you whiffed.
    At the time that picture was taken he was not. He's grown two inches and shed some fat. Would you be cool with just a D-line class of Bandes and Ngalu and then whiffing on everybody else? Answer the question.