Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

In particular, Oregon is going after 4-star (0.9689) Gee Scott Jr. from Eastside Catholic in Sammamish (Wash.). The 6-foot-3, 200-pounder is ranked by the 247Composite as the No. 58 player and the No. 14 wide receiver in the nation. He has racked up almost 1,500 yards in his junior season, averaging 19 yards a catch on 74 receptions, per Maxpreps.

Scott took time recently to discuss his recruitment with ScoopDuck and to describe how his last couple of visits to Oregon have gone.

“I’ve visited Oregon twice this season; both times were great. The first time I was at Oregon was when they played against San Jose St.; that game was a good one to watch and take in the environment.

“The second time I was in Oregon was when they played against Stanford, and that was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was insane. I was able to take in the football facilities a little bit, and it was good; it was a good visit.”

One Oregon coach in particular has been talking with Scott.

“I have been in communication with coach Tre Watson; he is a good dude. I am really close to him and we have a great relationship. ... He also (is) honest.”

It is still early in his recruitment, but some schools have been in contact with him a little more than others.

“I’ve been in contact with Ohio State, USC, Notre Dame and Oregon the most right now, but I still receive a lot of messages and phone calls from a ton of other schools as well.”

As for what he likes to do when he has some time off:

“I like to cut hair, whether it be for my family or for my friends, and I enjoy doing it. I also like to spend time with my family and just get away from football and school, because it can be overwhelming sometimes.”

edit: am now following this kid's dad on Twatter
    Sucks for you.
    disagree. is hilarious
    He's a hater. I didn't like him long before I knew had a talented namesake. "Journalist" who believes he befriends players to get the chinside scoop. He's basically Black Roof for professionals instead of teen boys. Still a jock sniffer.
    I'm not inviting him over for dinner y'know
    I wouldn't be upset if you invited him to stop by for a bite at your tailgate in the porking lot.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

In particular, Oregon is going after 4-star (0.9689) Gee Scott Jr. from Eastside Catholic in Sammamish (Wash.). The 6-foot-3, 200-pounder is ranked by the 247Composite as the No. 58 player and the No. 14 wide receiver in the nation. He has racked up almost 1,500 yards in his junior season, averaging 19 yards a catch on 74 receptions, per Maxpreps.

Scott took time recently to discuss his recruitment with ScoopDuck and to describe how his last couple of visits to Oregon have gone.

“I’ve visited Oregon twice this season; both times were great. The first time I was at Oregon was when they played against San Jose St.; that game was a good one to watch and take in the environment.

“The second time I was in Oregon was when they played against Stanford, and that was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was insane. I was able to take in the football facilities a little bit, and it was good; it was a good visit.”

“I have been in communication with coach Tre Watson; he is a good dude. I am really close to him and we have a great relationship. ... He also (is) honest.”

It is still early in his recruitment, but some schools have been in contact with him a little more than others.

“I’ve been in contact with Ohio State, USC, Notre Dame and Oregon the most right now, but I still receive a lot of messages and phone calls from a ton of other schools as well.”

“I like to cut hair, whether it be for my family or for my friends, and I enjoy doing it. I also like to spend time with my family and just get away from football and school, because it can be overwhelming sometimes.”

Sucks for you.
    disagree. is hilarious
    He's a hater. I didn't like him long before I knew had a talented namesake. "Journalist" who believes he befriends players to get the chinside scoop. He's basically Black Roof for professionals instead of teen boys. Still a jock sniffer.
    No blicks allowed in the duck household?
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Sucks for you.
    disagree. is hilarious
    No mullattos who grew up in the whitest of white communities allowed in the duck household?
    lets be real. all this talk of his blackness.

scott jr. may feel like kunta kinte out on the leastside, but fully enculturated in the black community he is not.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Sucks for you.
    disagree. is hilarious
    Wasn't Gee Scott the car detailer for the Seahawks or something? What is his actual background that has gotten him to be a D-list celebrity in Sesttle?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2018

He's black. We won't offer.

Actually he light skin biracial. Gee Sr wanted some cream with his coffee. Kind of fucks up your narrative.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Actually he light skin biracial. Gee Sr wanted some cream with his coffee. Kind of fucks up your narrative.

• Options
    AZDuck said:

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Scoreboard baby! Can't beat a record 70 points put on Oregon in Autzen stadium. That will live on forever!! WOOOO! Dawgs still in business baby! Two wins away from being King in the North! BOW DOWN TO WASHINGTON!

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Scott Sr. is very eloquent and all, but just to be clear... This is a subtweet directed at Pete?
  • Options

Scott Sr. is very eloquent and all, but just to be clear... This is a subtweet directed at Pete?
    Your eyes are as good as mine
    @GrandpaSankey can you confirm?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,918
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If he’s talking about Pete, I’m going to donkey punch him.
  • Options

If he’s talking about Pete, I’m going to donkey punch him.

Wow, u know that a donkey punch involves fucking him?