Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The most trusted news Network

13»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I like how we're fighting over which party has more creeps in it instead of worrying about the massive amount of wealth the 1% have amassed.

What are you talking about? It's poor people that have taken all the money with their Obamaphones and free gallons of milk.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    Not much changes.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    Sledog said:

Not much changes.

Think for yourself. I do; it's easy.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

AZDuck keeps going HondoFS...

When the Feds say in court they have corroborating evidence Menendez was banging underage hookers it's a paid hit job...when a bunch of 40 year old accusations magically appear against a lifetime public figure after the primary it's troof.

I'm sure Moore was chasing 17-20 year old girls...and I'm sure as well that they were literally the only single girls around in some tiny Alabama town in the 1970s. Creepy...probably...but a huge difference from that and being a sexual predator/pedophile. No clue where he is on the scale, but parading out a nutty lady with Gloria Aldred who's story changes daily (including yes, she did pass off her writing as his when she first came out) and who a bunch of people involved at the time having called her out as lying hasn't helped anyone but Moore.

And funny you should bring up his being thrown off the bench...a much better argument against him. It's the same reason the 9th circuit blows...theses judges trying to stay Trump's policies blow, Sally Yates blows, etc. Just because someone doesn't like a policy if it's their job is to enforce it that's what they should be doing (I.e. if you hold that against him and you should then you should also think all these "resistance" nutjobs in govt should be fired).

And apparently this Jones character defended some nutjob once who was connected to the KKK? So using HondoFS logic anyone supporting him is a Nazi now. So Alabama voters either support pedophiles or Nazis depending on who they vote for...couldn't ask for a better option.

Roll Tide Roll...keep rolling.

STFU you pedo
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

I like how we're fighting over which party has more creeps in it instead of worrying about the massive amount of wealth the 1% have amassed.

What are you talking about? It's poor people that have taken all the money with their Obamaphones and free gallons of milk.
    Well the democrats are saying that the new tax bill takes trillions of dollars from the poor and middle class and gives it to the rich so these poor and middle class folks are obviously sitting on piles of cash.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Latest Fox News Poll just released shows Jones up by 10%, so this might be much ado about nothing.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Well the democrats are saying that the new tax bill takes trillions of dollars from the poor and middle class and gives it to the rich so these poor and middle class folks are obviously sitting on piles of cash.
    Komo4?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    AZDuck said:
    Routinely posts shit with underage girls and sometimes depicted underage girls with sammiches.

Then calls others pedophiles who dispute a signature.

IWAZDUCKLTD
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:
    Routinely posts shit with underage girls and sometimes depicted underage girls with sammiches.

IWAZDUCKLTD
    The signature is been determined to be authentic.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Well DC elected Marion Berry after his drug arrest and conviction. Caveat emptor.

Marion Barry's policies didn't affect me, dumbfuck. A pedophile Senator from Alabama passes laws with a direct effect on me.

You're a fucking retard.
    T's and P's but gay rights have advanced quite a bit in recent years.

You should just bust down those closet doors and take advantage of the rights that you have earned.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

IWAZDUCKLTD
    The signature is been determined to be authentic.
    Yes we know. You support fraud to overthrow elections. Next.
    The lefty board boyz getting ready for dinner.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Well DC elected Marion Berry after his drug arrest and conviction. Caveat emptor.

Marion Barry's policies didn't affect me, dumbfuck. A pedophile Senator from Alabama passes laws with a direct effect on me.

You're a fucking retard.
    T's and P's but gay rights have advanced quite a bit in recent years.

You should just bust down those closet doors and take advantage of the rights that you have earned.
    Still hoping, huh faggot?

The answer is still no. You can't suck my cock and I won't plow you in the ass.

You should try Sledog. He's had Trump's balls on his chin for months so I think he's more your type.
    Dflea is this really you? Description fits.

2001400ex said:

When the Feds say in court they have corroborating evidence Menendez was banging underage hookers it's a paid hit job...when a bunch of 40 year old accusations magically appear against a lifetime public figure after the primary it's troof.

I'm sure Moore was chasing 17-20 year old girls...and I'm sure as well that they were literally the only single girls around in some tiny Alabama town in the 1970s. Creepy...probably...but a huge difference from that and being a sexual predator/pedophile. No clue where he is on the scale, but parading out a nutty lady with Gloria Aldred who's story changes daily (including yes, she did pass off her writing as his when she first came out) and who a bunch of people involved at the time having called her out as lying hasn't helped anyone but Moore.

And funny you should bring up his being thrown off the bench...a much better argument against him. It's the same reason the 9th circuit blows...theses judges trying to stay Trump's policies blow, Sally Yates blows, etc. Just because someone doesn't like a policy if it's their job is to enforce it that's what they should be doing (I.e. if you hold that against him and you should then you should also think all these "resistance" nutjobs in govt should be fired).

And apparently this Jones character defended some nutjob once who was connected to the KKK? So using HondoFS logic anyone supporting him is a Nazi now. So Alabama voters either support pedophiles or Nazis depending on who they vote for...couldn't ask for a better option.

A lot of typing still defending a pedophile.
    Thank you for proving one of my points.

HondoFS...
    Well, I've already given you Menendez, Clinton, Kozinski and anybody else who gets caught being fs or committing a crime.

I've yet to see you concede anywhere that this loon (Moore) probably should not be in the Senate.

And that's why you're an ugly paper hanging bot and I'm a handsome, well-educated independently minded and admirable man amongst men.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    the important thing - if Moore is elected should Stalin send him an invite?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    edited December 2017

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...
    Well, I've already given you Menendez, Clinton, Kozinski and anybody else who gets caught being fs or committing a crime.

I've yet to see you concede anywhere that this loon (Moore) probably should not be in the Senate.

And that's why you're an ugly paper hanging bot and I'm a handsome, well-educated independently minded and admirable man amongst men.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/the_bob_menendez_case_a_double_standard_for_dems.html

Pedophile apologist. I look forward to your 50+ poasts calling for his head now.

And no, I don't think Moore, Doug Jones, Pocohantas, McCain, Menendez, and about 60 other current Senators (much less a ton more Reps) should be there...but I don't have a whole lot of say in the matter.

Next.

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/the_bob_menendez_case_a_double_standard_for_dems.html

Pedophile apologist. I look forward to your 50+ poasts calling for his head now.

And no, I don't think Moore, Doug Jones, Pocohantas, McCain, Menendez, and about 60 other current Senators (much less a ton more Reps) should be there...but I don't have a whole lot of say in the matter.

Next.
    My fault. I had to wade through something like 1,000 of your posts defending him and analyzing some yearbook inscription and blathering on about the media and what it must have been like to come back from Vietnam to a town full of fat chicks. You'll have to forgive me for missing those six words in sea of rationalizations for Moore.

Wouldn't it have been easier at the outset to just say, "yeah, this is embarrassing for Alabama that a weirdo like Moore even got this close to the US Senate." It would have shut me up, that's for damn sure. You've taken a rather circuitous route to the only reasonable conclusion a person can reach on this one.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Next.
    My fault. I had to wade through something like 1,000 of your posts defending him and analyzing some yearbook inscription and blathering on about the media and what it must have been like to come back from Vietnam to a town full of fat chicks. You'll have to forgive me for missing those six words in sea of rationalizations for Moore.

Wouldn't it have been easier at the outset to just say, "yeah, this is embarrassing for Alabama that a weirdo like Moore even got this close to the US Senate." It would have shut me up, that's for damn sure. You've taken a rather circuitous route to the only reasonable conclusion a person can reach on this one.
    You work for CNN?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

Next.
    I take it you'll be rooting for Penn St against my Dwags.