Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey duck fans...Helfrich would have Oregon the favorite in north in '18

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    3 words Baze you ignorant cunt... "Herbert got hurt"
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    Herbert got hurt... Who gives a fuck? If ONE missing player makes a football team go 7-5, then either he's Tom Brady or the rest of the team just plain sucks.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited December 2017
    Don't underestimate the REVENGE factor, baze.
    REVENGE!! Playing angry helps a team win. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    this is a funny thread
  • PuffyLittleGinagePuffyLittleGinage Member Posts: 87
    Funny thread; funny poster.

I like very much!
    Pump you retard.
    edited December 2017
    Your team goes as your qb goes Baze you fucking tard. Watching browning the last 2 years should make it obvious..unfortunately you cant see the obvious.

You are officially a rung below Tommy on the HH stupidity hierarchy .

See Clemson, FSU...you might learn what im tryingv to teach you new fish
    And fudgy, i already disposed of your dumbass. Just stay out the conversation
    Pumpy your football hawt taekz are gold!!1!!
    edited December 2017
    Huh fudgepackee? Your football IQ is treading water. Baze already sunk himself

I nominate Bazes's "if one player (QB) makes your team go 7-5.." comment is the POTY (in this case a dubious distinction). Uh Baze, 1 player, a qb, caused FSU , A PRE-SEASON PLAYOFF TEAM, to stay home for the holidays you ignorant slut..good fucking grief
    The UW OC's stupidity had nothing to do with the offense... neither did the lack of talented receivers.

Yes, Jake sucks, butt he shouldn't have been given so much latitude by Smiff & Pete.

In any case, even with s shitty QB, UW still won 10 games. The quooks couldn't pull that off with their shitty QB.

Good OL, running game, & defense matter. Special teams also matters... like punting to Pettis, etc.

Anyway, fuck off.
    Screw yu guyz I'm going hemme
    Pup we can talk football all day (play design, defensive concepts, personnel etc.)
    @pumpy If you have a truly great team having a dreck QB (in CFB) doesn't matter. See Bama, Clumpson this year to an extent, and Worshington (we won 10 games). Oregon with Herbet is 8-4, 9-3 tops.
    edited December 2017
    Why are we talking about Browning. Lets talk about Clemson, Oregon and FSU. I want to learn more about your 1-player comment.

And yes, Browning was as responsible as TV for the ASU loss. The QB was the reason. Fortunately Jake didnt get hurt or we too would have finished 7-5. Yup 1 player, Browning, took UW to 10-2. 1 player was responsible given the rest of the team was AS IS.

However the rest of team wasnt as is. Trey Adams went down. 1 player, the QB,picked up slack. Now trade Adams injury for Browning...would this team have finished 10-2? Go ahead and answer dipshit