Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey duck fans...Helfrich would have Oregon the favorite in north in '18

..Brilliant move firing him for an NAACP coach with zero loyalty or west coast ties..

Helfrich was building a championship team by starting freshmen basically accross the board. In '18 Marky would have run 18 jr's and seniors out on the field, including the best returning qb in the conference...i can only laugh at your AD's shortsightedness and fucktardedness. Hello cellar ducks...hardy fucking har

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2017
    Yup. I blew his recruiting.. but you would have had to be on Dawgman to know that. Gotcha bitch!!!! Oregon has a boatload of fast skill coming up though the ranks. Pure inner-city burners from florida im sure a few will follow him from both classes
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    And Kimmy thanks you for the $10.95/mo bidness.
    edited December 2017
    Find it...and its well known Pup hasnt paid kimmy for years
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    You must do special favors for Kimmy to be poasting there.

Anyway, I'll find all your Taggs-blowing poasts. Worry not.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I'm gonna go straight from the sven playbook and awesome this even tho its completely fucking retarded
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Goddamn mother fucking piece of shit quote function not working again.
    Fuck you Square Space. Fuck you Vanilla. Fuck you Interwebs. You maggot invested cunts.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    ^ this seems like a rational reaction to the situation.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,484 Founders Club
    The only thing that has happened is nothing has happened regarding WT coaching status which means he still the coach of the Ducks! Everything else is people putting their own personal f'up story to something that has not happened, I am looking at you 66Duck you racist bastard. As far as WT accomplishments at Oregon you really need to take a minute and reflect on where the Ducks were last year and compare it to this years team. Oregon was in a state of complete disarray, no defensive, the players didn't like each other, recruiting was a joke and the MH's coaching staff had no clue how to fix it. In less than a year Willie literally put wheels back on the program, yes and other programs have taken notice i.e. FSU. Duck fans disparaging Willie in any way based on his background and what he has accomplish in such a short time makes me think the worst about your motives.

edited December 2017
    Pete just might have a chance to beat Oregon next year now. I might just revise my 8-4 record to 9-3 and a holiday bowl trip in '18

Or 7-5 uggghh. We'll know after Auburn. Good thing? Petersen has never got swamped on the road vs big-time competition . Just a reminder for you newbies who werent around when PETERSEN FUCKING BOOT STOMPED heavy favorite Georgia. Then again, Georgia was shitty that year ..still, bronco fans had a reason to celebrate
    Herbert remembers '16. He'll be ready for Browning. Sherbert is going to beat Washington in his career...and it aint gonna be in husky stadium. That leaves next year.

Remember Pup hyped Herbert as a future all pac 12 qb, just watching him in his 1st start vs UW. I stand by it