Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Social security and Medicare are next

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
“We have to do two things. We have to generate economic growth which generates revenue, while reducing spending. That will mean instituting structural changes to Social Security and Medicare for the future,” Rubio told a crowd at a Politico conference. Rubio's talk of structural change is vague, but will likely include changing the rate and age of Social Security and Medicare payouts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-cut-social-security-medicare-230021453.html

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Leaders lead.

next.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

Leaders lead.

next.

Are you tired of winning yet? Hope you enjoy your tax and medical insurance increase.
    Tax rates are going UP?

Then why all this sudden faux outrage over projected static model deficits? You should be ecstatic getting what you advocate for.

#stillwinning, #stillwhining
    doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

Then why all this sudden faux outrage over projected static model deficits? You should be ecstatic getting what you advocate for.

It's clear you are about as educated on the tax bill as you are everything else. Read about the effects of the tax cut.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Leaders lead.

next.

Are you tired of winning yet? Hope you enjoy your tax and medical insurance increase.
    I figured Hondo would jump for joy over another tax increase. Guess it's not really an increase. Time to trim those big fat welfare and SNAP roles by actually putting people to work instead of making people indentured democratic voters.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Leaders lead.

next.

I figured Hondo would jump for joy over another tax increase. Guess it's not really an increase. Time to trim those big fat welfare and SNAP roles by actually putting people to work instead of making people indentured democratic voters.
    SNAP is like $70 billion a year. Peanuts compared to this tax cut. But perspective never has been your strong suit.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

It's clear you are about as educated on the tax bill as you are everything else. Read about the effects of the tax cut.
    Why? We can hear your paid shill talking points. 100.81% of the time you're full of fucking shit so its easy to know the opposite is true.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

Why? We can hear your paid shill talking points. 100.81% of the time you're full of fucking shit so its easy to know the opposite is true.
    Ok! Seriously read the tax bill. Or just take brietbart's hawt take. You know, they've been right on so much. Obamacare would crater the economy. Hillary is going to jail. Obama was born in Kenya. Stand down order in Benghazi. 3 to 5 million illegals voted in the last election.

I'm just glad labor participation rates and deficits don't matter anymore. We sure made it through both of those fuck ups.
    You didn't read it.
    doogie said:

You didn't read it.

I tried but some of the hand written notes were hard to decipher.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

Ok! Seriously read the tax bill. Or just take brietbart's hawt take. You know, they've been right on so much. Obamacare would crater the economy. Hillary is going to jail. Obama was born in Kenya. Stand down order in Benghazi. 3 to 5 million illegals voted in the last election.

I'm just glad labor participation rates and deficits don't matter anymore. We sure made it through both of those fuck ups.
    Fuck off.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

Fuck off.
    Troomps hate facts.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

Fuck off.
    Troomps hate facts.
    Fact: you're a cum bubble.

I'm OK with that fact.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

I'm just glad labor participation rates and deficits don't matter anymore. We sure made it through both of those fuck ups
    Fuck off.
    Troomps hate facts.

I'm OK with that fact.
    Approaching pumpy level with moniker chinsults, pawz. Good shit bahah.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Leaders lead.

next.

SNAP is like $70 billion a year. Peanuts compared to this tax cut. But perspective never has been your strong suit.
    Oh so saving billions isn't important? I think that's
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

All those things are most likely true.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Anyone 50 or below who ever thought social security would be there for them in any significant way in retirement has the brains of a turnip and should be drug out behind the barn and shot.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Anyone 50 or below who ever thought social security would be there for them in any significant way in retirement has the brains of a turnip and should be drug out behind the barn and shot.

I don't even know why we pay into the system.

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Tax rates are going UP?

I'm just glad labor participation rates and deficits don't matter anymore. We sure made it through both of those fuck ups
    Fuck off.
    Troomps hate facts.

I'm OK with that fact.
    Approaching pumpy level with moniker chinsults, pawz. Good shit bahah.
    No.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I don't even know why we pay into the system.
    This. When we get to retirement age SS will be given out when you are 77 years old and it will be inflation adjusted for about 12 bucks in todays dollars. When you get your check, if you even live that long, you will be able to head to down McDonalds and get a meal, but the good news is you can probably afford to supersize it.