Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#1 reason Washington won't get picked at-large for Cotton?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel

I know the answer! Is it because UW isn't that good and nobody west of Snowqualamie Pass gives a fuck?

Oh, and because this is the worst PAC since 1999?

QPOTD
    Yeah, MossterSeaver territory here...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel

I know the answer! Is it because UW isn't that good and nobody west of Snowqualamie Pass gives a fuck?

QPOTD
    Yeah, MossterSeaver territory here...
    AZduckFS
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel

QPOTD
    Not even close
  • Options
    Yes the nation will be geeked up to watch the 2 loss Huskieies play UCF in the Cotton Bowel.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Yes the nation will be geeked up to watch the 2 loss Huskieies play UCF in the Cotton Bowel.

The Meineke Car Care Bowl is always special!
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Just happy to be there, sonny
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Just happy to be there, sonny
    Black Sark gots a qoock jaded?
  • Options
    Founders Club

You lying fuck Fudgy. You didnt play sports. You played sports at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master. Sodomy hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We here at hh are here for you. Not me, but your fellow den masters who suffered the same unfortunate poopsickles you did. Talk amongst yourselves, puppy gonna slip out the backdoor for a beer. Sorry about the reference .

And Fudgy, you didnt play hockey either. Tough kids play hockey. A 7 year old hockey player could kick your ass. Thomas and ex are already in the hospital.

Quit plagarizing his shit, fucko!
    Puppy shit is best shit to plagiarism, fucko.
    Fuck Bazey, i barely remembered that rant. Like what you did inserting Fudgy. Perfect case of proper plagiasrism. Good find
    For the record, I didn't insert anything into Fudgy.

BTW, a question for you... have you ever banged black chicks?

Axin' for a fren.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's not how this works! It's not how any of this works! PumpyFS

Fudgepack, nothing works in your world. Except that high octane right handy
    *left hand, Mr. handness superiority guy!
    My right hand stroke gayme needs more work.
    Off hand for the round eye.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have high hopes for the cotton bowl. After the Cotton Bowl team looks back at how great we were and how well we travleled to their heart of Dallas bowl 2 years ago, their is no stopping us. I beat they loved the dozens of fans that traveled to that game.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What the fuck is this thread
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2017

You lying fuck Fudgy. You didnt play sports. You played sports at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master. Sodomy hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We here at hh are here for you. Not me, but your fellow den masters who suffered the same unfortunate poopsickles you did. Talk amongst yourselves, puppy gonna slip out the backdoor for a beer. Sorry about the reference .

And Fudgy, you didnt play hockey either. Tough kids play hockey. A 7 year old hockey player could kick your ass. Thomas and ex are already in the hospital.

Fuck Bazey, i barely remembered that rant. Like what you did inserting Fudgy. Perfect case of proper plagiasrism. Good find

Axin' for a fren.
    big YEP. Already stated it. Best fuckins pup ever had, several times. White chicks are meh afterward . They are fucking amazing. Never leaves your mind as a whitey. Black dudes think same about white chicks though...go figure

Pup only could hope he'd keep it competitive till the 4th quarter. Thats tuff. Nuts want to bust on the opening kickoff.
  • Options

Axin' for a fren.
    big YEP
    Supple?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Axin' for a fren.
    big YEP
    Supple?
    Jesus youngin.

Just go out tonight and find one.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Axin' for a fren.
    big YEP
    Well, I was hoping for some details.
  • Options

Axin' for a fren.
    big YEP
    Supple?
    Jesus youngin.

Ehhh
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Axin' for a fren.
    big YEP
    Supple?
    Jesus youngin.

Ehhh
    Half black still counts