Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#1 reason Washington won't get picked at-large for Cotton?

124»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You lying fuck Fudgy. You didnt play sports. You played sports at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master. Sodomy hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We here at hh are here for you. Not me, but your fellow den masters who suffered the same unfortunate poopsickles you did. Talk amongst yourselves, puppy gonna slip out the backdoor for a beer. Sorry about the reference .

And Fudgy, you didnt play hockey either. Tough kids play hockey. A 7 year old hockey player could kick your ass. Thomas and ex are already in the hospital.

Quit plagarizing his shit, fucko!
    Puppy shit is best shit to plagiarism, fucko.
    Fuck Bazey, i barely remembered that rant. Like what you did inserting Fudgy. Perfect case of proper plagiasrism. Good find
    For the record, I didn't insert anything into Fudgy.

BTW, a question for you... have you ever banged black chicks?

Axin' for a fren.
    big YEP
    Well, I was hoping for some details.
    Pup dont kiss and tell. I will say this...it really is bright pink but unlike white chicks there's no need to bleach the stink. Blends right in. And all that bullshit about smelly beav's...untrue. just depends if your blackass wipes from the north...and cleans the damn thing. Ive smelt way worse cunts on white chicks...
    TYFYS

@Swaye you paying attention?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

For the record Yobates is a southpaw. Great left wing in soccer that intimidated with his tassels in his socks( had to earn those).

Baseman said:

That's not how this works! It's not how any of this works! PumpyFS

Fudgepack, nothing works in your world. Except that high octane right handy
    He’s left handed, but still.
    Of course you would know base. Did you discover that with your head pushing against that dumpster in that dirty-smelling capital hill alley? Or was it the soft reach-around inside your fresh-smelling linens inside the vintage capital hill studio?

EDIT: Not to beat a dead horsey, but i had to take a double-take and realized this needs to be investigated further. WTF, HITF would you know he's left handed. Ive known Yobates for 40 years, since 1st grade soccer, and i cant tell you which is his dominant hand. I think he's a lefty from throwing football around, but you sure came to fudges defense quickly. Did I insult your dance partner?
    Only fags play soccer.
    @PurpleJ ?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

2001400ex said:

For the record Yobates is a southpaw. Great left wing in soccer that intimidated with his tassels in his socks( had to earn those).

Baseman said:

Of course you would know base. Did you discover that with your head pushing against that dumpster in that dirty-smelling capital hill alley? Or was it the soft reach-around inside your fresh-smelling linens inside the vintage capital hill studio?

EDIT: Not to beat a dead horsey, but i had to take a double-take and realized this needs to be investigated further. WTF, HITF would you know he's left handed. Ive known Yobates for 40 years, since 1st grade soccer, and i cant tell you which is his dominant hand. I think he's a lefty from throwing football around, but you sure came to fudges defense quickly. Did I insult your dance partner?
    Only fags play soccer.
    @PurpleJ ?
    Damn ex you come off the tug to boost your post total here too?
    You get thru green valley CC yet? Where'd you matriculate? Just respond to each question in seperate posts...kinda like your test question-answers at harvard west-valley. A lot to handle i know
    Oh fuck off. The only black chick you banged was when you wore blackface and gave you butt a reach around.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,356
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

...Larry white-shoes Scott.

If #12 TCU and #11 Stanford lose in Champ games they'll be 10-3, 9-4 respectively.

#13 Washington would logically move up and into new-years 6 right? Wrong!!!! Good luck with Larry going to bat for UW for a cotton bid. His counterpart, bobby bowelsby , will sell out to convince Cotton to take hometown TCU.

Larry Hansen will pridefully accept Alamo bid. Just fucking watch.

While being petrified of what this might lead to, I'm going to go ahead and DISAGREE.

Not because of Larry Scott or the B12 commish. Larry is a FS loser.

I'm taking ESPN in this one. The manufactured debate over moving UW ahead of TCU to get the last berth will help fill air time for the next month. It won't be a primary storyline, but it's one more thing to talk about to fill air time on 500 channels. And then the manufactured discussion for the entire offseason leading up to Auburn-Washington will be enhanced by it being two teams who played in the NY6 or CFP each of the previous 2 seasons.

Other 9/1 kickoff games next year:
    Alabama-Louisville in Orlando
    LSU - Miami in JerryWorld
    Michigan at Notre Dame

Auburn - Washington is the best matchup of that group for 2018.
    We need Auburn to win today in addition to Oklahoma, and Wisconsin winning wouldn't hurt either.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    When are the bowl selections made? I always forget this. I'm stoopid.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

When are the bowl selections made? I always forget this. I'm stoopid.

Probably tomorrow and Monday

I honestly don't know since it changes every three years, but the gayoff playoff selections are tomorrow so they'll go off that.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Only fags play soccer.
    @PurpleJ ?
    Damn ex you come off the tug to boost your post total here too?
    You get thru green valley CC yet? Where'd you matriculate? Just respond to each question in seperate posts...kinda like your test question-answers at harvard west-valley. A lot to handle i know
    Lol ok!