Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JONATHAN SMITH IS BEAVERS HEAD COACH!!!!

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Bush Hamdan please.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

Is there any chance he poaches Lake as DC? Lake isn't sticking around long and they are so bad and he is so good it could be a quick turnaround and bounce at the first HC offer.

Or they go 0-12 and he crawls back.

If Lake leaves it will be or a raise. No way OS can pay more than we're paying.

When we lose Lake it will be to a much bigger budget school than OS.
    Has a school ever payed a coordinator more then a HC?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    edited November 2017
    BallzDeep said:

Can any of you fucktards explain how Helfrich sucks as an OC and how Bush is better than him when he's never been an OC at the Power 5 level before? Or is it just because Helfrich is old and white and Bush is young and black-ish?

Bush works with Matt Ryan and he's not a gremlin looking motherfucker.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    Holy fucking shit! This is amazing news!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Passion said:

Can he take Malloe and Gregory?

More proof youre the most dipshitted poster here passion
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Can any of you fucktards explain how Helfrich sucks as an OC and how Bush is better than him when he's never been an OC at the Power 5 level before? Or is it just because Helfrich is old and white and Bush is young and black-ish?

From UW WR coach to NFL QB coach to UW OC in two years is ridiculous. He was the OC at Davidson a couple years ago. Bush hasn't done shit. Helfrich's resume blows Bush out of the water. Coach Pete is going with the sure thing. Not gambling on a young gun. I love Bush. But I don't love him as our next OC.
    Didn’t he gamble on smith in the first place?
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    All I want is more BUSH!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Holy shit, I can't believe it actually happened. I guess he was the only one crazy enough to actually want the job.

Bush pls cum back

Time for a new avatar bucko
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

biak1 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

From UW WR coach to NFL QB coach to UW OC in two years is ridiculous. He was the OC at Davidson a couple years ago. Bush hasn't done shit. Helfrich's resume blows Bush out of the water. Coach Pete is going with the sure thing. Not gambling on a young gun. I love Bush. But I don't love him as our next OC.
    And look how that worked out. Smith was trash and got fucked bloody by ASU's defensive coordinator. I don't want some fucking thirty old with hardly any OC experience and experience making in-game adjustments when the opposition's game plan is different than expected. Stop being fucking doogs attracted to the young cool guy. That's some Sark level doogism.
    He's not wrong here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

BallzDeep said:

biak1 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

And look how that worked out. Smith was trash and got fucked bloody by ASU's defensive coordinator. I don't want some fucking thirty old with hardly any OC experience and experience making in-game adjustments when the opposition's game plan is different than expected. Stop being fucking doogs attracted to the young cool guy. That's some Sark level doogism.
    He's not wrong here.
    He wants Slingblade
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I thought there was 0 chance a thread about Smith leaving could suck. I was more wrong than Jim Moore about the Apple Cup.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    doogville said:

Ive posted this before, but I swear it's like our rise under Pete is predestined.

And truly bizarre events have made this possible. From St haden, to Jimmy lake staying, to having the coach of the only program that would give Smith a look resign mid season.

Amazing.

Eerily similar to USC hiring Bro.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Why has Baldwin not been brought up? Bad option or not realistic?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Why has Baldwin not been brought up? Bad option or not realistic?

He's been brought up