Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Cup Adventure: AKA Fuck Thanksgiving My Life Sucks

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just got a text from CLS: "Come pick your stuff up"

Uh oh. She is smart to keep me away from her so I can't give her the old pelvic gyrations to lure her back in. Gravy train may be derailed permanently. Fuck.

If she isn't willing to forgive you for this, she certainly wasn't going to forgive you for banging hookers at your bachelor party. Getting out now is the right move.
    I don't know man, she is texting me now, and screwed me Friday night. Had lunch with her on Sunday. Supposed to get dinner later this week. Who knows. I may pull this off and be back in the money. Best part is since we are just "dating," I can do what I want for the time being. Trying to see Dirty Red one more time this week as well, if possible. Busy week trying to get laid. No rest for the horny.
    Is DR aware shes the second dirtiest red ? She needs to put in work to climb to the top
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Uh oh. She is smart to keep me away from her so I can't give her the old pelvic gyrations to lure her back in. Gravy train may be derailed permanently. Fuck.

If she isn't willing to forgive you for this, she certainly wasn't going to forgive you for banging hookers at your bachelor party. Getting out now is the right move.
    I don't know man, she is texting me now, and screwed me Friday night. Had lunch with her on Sunday. Supposed to get dinner later this week. Who knows. I may pull this off and be back in the money. Best part is since we are just "dating," I can do what I want for the time being. Trying to see Dirty Red one more time this week as well, if possible. Busy week trying to get laid. No rest for the horny.
    Frenly PSA: in this scenario, I don't think her definition of dating is the same as your definition is dating.

She's probably expecting you will wear a chastity belt.

HTH
    Gotta always set the expectations up front. The time to get caught with DR was right after the jamaica trip.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Frenly PSA: in this scenario, I don't think her definition of dating is the same as your definition is dating.

HTH
    I'm a man. If it is not expressly pointed out in great detail, it never happened.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2017

el oh el
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

HTH
    Fuck that. If she says something like, "Ok, we're just going to date for a while", that's a green light. It's her fault.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mad respect red man.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I trust the red cockus on this.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Been seeing CLS with some regularity and things are going okay. Blah blah blah...nobody gives a fuck. I have another date with Dirty Red tonight, and she texted me last night to tell me it would be a night I wouldn't forget. I hope this doesn't mean she has lined up a threesome with me and Barney Frank. Or do I?

Do any rhythmic war cermonies on the seal in the past week or so?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Been seeing CLS with some regularity and things are going okay. Blah blah blah...nobody gives a fuck. I have another date with Dirty Red tonight, and she texted me last night to tell me it would be a night I wouldn't forget. I hope this doesn't mean she has lined up a threesome with me and Barney Frank. Or do I?

Of course. But she is trying to slow roll me, hence Dirty Red as my side piece.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Of course. But she is trying to slow roll me, hence Dirty Red as my side piece.
    Swaye flexin on these hoes like