Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to dnc

124»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Christ!

So much AIDS ... this thread.

Christ!

So much AIDS ... this thread.

We love AIDS at HH!!1!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

That sounds just like our last date night.

Since one of you has to cross state lines isn't there a violation of the Mann Act or something like that?
    There's a lot of acts with man violation going on, but no idea about any specific law.
    Aren’t we due a CLS story time?
    Get this scrawn chicken legged twat off this page. Get off facebook and excercize bitch
    Pumpy likes them male.
    Hee hee...puppy is fay..hee hee im in 3rd grade and i shave..hee hee puppy likes males

Come the fuck on baze, splitter...step the hell up with the humor. Its baby shit
    Pumpy you are a faggot. You snivel like a capitol hill resident, you take it like Chimp Kelly, you puss out like kimmy, you have homoerotic fantasies about baabs, and you're football predictions/analysis should have you standing (oops i forgot) in the kitchen with all the HH wives talking about little jimmy instead of watching the game. You dumb cunt, fuck off pussy.
    Fudgepack?...childs play!
    Fudgepack? Quit the kiddy shit pumper. Can you even feel your penis?
    Fudgepack, my 'penis' works just fine. Btw, nobody who actually parts legs uses the word 'penis'. Clearly you just took 9th grade sex ed. Knew they were letting millennials' thru the gate , but there needs to be an age limit in your case. 'Men' use the word 'cock'. When you talk dirty to images on your phone the word 'penis' might work. In the real world you'd get laughed out the bedroom . Even a hooker would chuckle at your verbiage and walk out on your limp little 'penis'.

'Hey hey Mercedes, what did I say' you call to her as she heads out the hotel room...sound about right fudge? You pathetic fuck
    Pup I'm not trying to appease your homoerotic fantasies. Axe Chimp he might enjoy putting a little pounding to your discipline hole, you dumb cunt.
    Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for Franny later
    I'll take Anna.
    Too bad, i already did at 9:43 this mornin. You thought Mercedes was tough on you ya little bastard
    ?. Anna would laugh that little peter right back inside the shell.

Just stick to your i-phone gallery. Those chicks cant laugh at you bitch! Now hit the gate Pack before i really get going...you'll never show that face, and peach fuzzed sacky, here again!!!
    You know why you were flagged