Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to dnc

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited November 2017

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

That sounds just like our last date night.

Since one of you has to cross state lines isn't there a violation of the Mann Act or something like that?
    There's a lot of acts with man violation going on, but no idea about any specific law.
    Aren’t we due a CLS story time?
    Get this scrawn chicken legged twat off this page. Get off facebook and excercize bitch
    Pumpy likes them male.
    Hee hee...puppy is fay..hee hee im in 3rd grade and i shave..hee hee puppy likes males

Come the fuck on baze, splitter...step the hell up with the humor. Its baby shit
    Pumpy you are a faggot. You snivel like a capitol hill resident, you take it like Chimp Kelly, you puss out like kimmy, you have homoerotic fantasies about baabs, and you're football predictions/analysis should have you standing (oops i forgot) in the kitchen with all the HH wives talking about little jimmy instead of watching the game. You dumb cunt, fuck off pussy.
    Fudgepack?...childs play!
    Fudgepack? Quit the kiddy shit pumper. Can you even feel your penis?
    Fudgepack, my 'penis' works just fine. Btw, nobody who actually parts legs uses the word 'penis'. Clearly you just took 9th grade sex ed. Knew they were letting millennials' thru the gate , but there needs to be an age limit in your case. 'Men' use the word 'cock'. When you talk dirty to images on your phone the word 'penis' might work. In the real world you'd get laughed out the bedroom . Even a hooker would chuckle at your verbiage and walk out on your limp little 'penis'.

'Hey hey Mercedes, what did I say' you call to her as she heads out the hotel room...sound about right fudge? You pathetic fuck
    Pup I'm not trying to appease your homoerotic fantasies. Axe Chimp he might enjoy putting a little pounding to your discipline hole, you dumb cunt.
    Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for Franny Kimmylater.

Btw youngin,
    'Discipline hole' is puppys material. You need put pup's '°' trademark after his shit. Next, dont try and insult Pump with his own material. Kinda makes you look silly
    Fixed.
    Kimmy was a my columbian bartender at my epic steelhead derby's. Of course Pup had his way with her repeatedly . She wouldnt look twice at you deuche. Keep trying...*frannyKimmy Shane? You can have him Fudgy
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Since one of you has to cross state lines isn't there a violation of the Mann Act or something like that?
    There's a lot of acts with man violation going on, but no idea about any specific law.
    Get this scrawn chicken legged twat off this page. Get off facebook and excercize bitch
    Pumpy likes them male.
    Hee hee...puppy is fay..hee hee im in 3rd grade and i shave..hee hee puppy likes males

Come the fuck on baze, splitter...step the hell up with the humor. Its baby shit
    Pumpy you are a faggot. You snivel like a capitol hill resident, you take it like Chimp Kelly, you puss out like kimmy, you have homoerotic fantasies about baabs, and you're football predictions/analysis should have you standing (oops i forgot) in the kitchen with all the HH wives talking about little jimmy instead of watching the game. You dumb cunt, fuck off pussy.
    Fudgepack, my 'penis' works just fine. Btw, nobody who actually parts legs uses the word 'penis'. Clearly you just took 9th grade sex ed. Knew they were letting millennials' thru the gate , but there needs to be an age limit in your case. 'Men' use the word 'cock'. When you talk dirty to images on your phone the word 'penis' might work. In the real world you'd get laughed out the bedroom . Even a hooker would chuckle at your verbiage and walk out on your limp little 'penis'.

'Hey hey Mercedes, what did I say' you call to her as she heads out the hotel room...sound about right fudge? You pathetic fuck
    Pup I'm not trying to appease your homoerotic fantasies. Axe Chimp he might enjoy putting a little pounding to your discipline hole, you dumb cunt.
    Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for Franny later
    I'll take Anna.
    Too bad, i already did at 9:43 this mornin. You thought Mercedes was tough on you ya little bastard
    ?. Anna would laugh that little peter right back inside the shell.

Just stick to your i-phone gallery. Those chicks cant laugh at you bitch! Now hit the gate Pack before i really get going...you'll never show that face, and peach fuzzed sacky, here again!!!
    Go back to dmc and ole' kimmy's dick where you belong.
    edited November 2017

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pumpy likes them male.

Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for Franny later
    I'll take Anna.
    Too bad, i already did at 9:43 this mornin. You thought Mercedes was tough on you ya little bastard

Just stick to your i-phone gallery. Those chicks cant laugh at you bitch! Now hit the gate Pack before i really get going...you'll never show that face, and peach fuzzed sacky, here again!!!
    You are plummeting Fudger. Stop, pull up the gallery, jerk, reload and come back with a new attitude "ooo ooo- ooo ooo-oooooo... i got a new attidude"

Youre entering Cockus territory as we say Fudge;)

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pumpy likes them male.

I'll take Anna.

You are plummeting Fudger. Stop, pull up the gallery, jerk, reload and come back with a new attitude "ooo ooo- ooo ooo-oooooo... i got a new attidude"
    Pumper you have deep and twisted teen boy fantasies? I had no clue! Faggot!

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pumpy likes them male.

I'll take Anna.

Go back to the kitchen and show some manners pumper!

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pumpy likes them male.

Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for Franny Kimmylater.

Btw youngin,
    'Discipline hole' is puppys material. You need put pup's '°' trademark after his shit. Next, dont try and insult Pump with his own material. Kinda makes you look silly
    Fixed.
    Kimmy was a my columbian bartender at my epic steelhead derby's. Of course Pup had his way with her repeatedly . She wouldnt look twice at you deuche. Keep trying...*frannyKimmy Shane? You can have him Fudgy
    Colombian lady boys are your thing?

He who posts 3 times in anger to same poster has posted his last time. Ancient puppy proverb

He who predicts Iowa and UCLA in the playoffs is a dumb fuck. Anicent CFB proverb.
    edited November 2017

He who posts 3 times in anger to same poster has posted his last time. Ancient puppy proverb

Oh, columbian girls have black hair, brown eyes and the most most amazing beavers. Dont stink. I fucked her without a rub...took a chance and had a scare.

Went to my kenai river property for my regular month vacation. I started itching my nuts, then constantly, and my sack-inner thigh got red with bumps. Pup thought he had the Herps from my South American friend. Fucking freaked.

Finally went to Doc in Soldotna fearing the worst. Couldnt enjoy trip scratching like a dog. Turns out was just 'jock itch" from 24-hour fitness in Kirkland. Didnt wear flip flops in shower 1 day. Drug fungus from feet to nutsack when i pulled my skivies on. Im sure you can relate fudge...wait a minute, youve never been to a gym:)

great story though and there was a happy ending. I gladly pounded kimmy uncovered when i got home. She wasnt too glad however as her inner thighs were scortching red and sore...pumpy's revenge...

My wifey found out..how the fuck? You turn me in Baabs?
    How gay are you? Skivies bahaha fag.
    edited November 2017

Oh, columbian girls have black hair, brown eyes and the most most amazing beavers. Dont stink. I fucked her without a rub...took a chance and had a scare.

Went to my kenai river property for my regular month vacation. I started itching my nuts, then constantly, and my sack-inner thigh got red with bumps. Pup thought he had the Herps from my South American friend. Fucking freaked.

Finally went to Doc in Soldotna fearing the worst. Couldnt enjoy trip scratching like a dog. Turns out was just 'jock itch" from 24-hour fitness in Kirkland. Didnt wear flip flops in shower 1 day. Drug fungus from feet to nutsack when i pulled my skivies on. Im sure you can relate fudge...wait a minute, youve never been to a gym:)

great story though and there was a happy ending. I gladly pounded kimmy uncovered when i got home. She wasnt too glad however as her inner thighs were scortching red and sore...pumpy's revenge...

Pumpy I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly puss.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    pump the brakes

Pumpy I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly puss.
    You are nothing less than at the bottom. Ive kicked your ass Mr sister. Great thing about a verbal battle...size dont matter. Well a certain size does and i got you in spades there tuff guy.

No military guy, especially a ranger takes shots at paralyzed guys. I know for a fact some of your military friends have hit IED's and lost limbs, became paralyzed. You are full of shit. If you're not you are a pathetic piece of shit. You are a fucking disgrace motherfucker, and i have never said that about a soldier. Everyone knows my support for soldiers here, my donations to wounded warriors and gratitude and handshake every fucking single time i come accross a US military man or woman.

Ive wasted my last thumb stroke on my S8 for you bitch.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Pumpy destroying Backpack here

You are nothing less than at the bottom. Ive kicked your ass Mr sister. Great thing about a verbal battle...size dont matter. Well a certain size does and i got you in spades there tuff guy.

No military guy, especially a ranger takes shots at paralyzed guys. I know for a fact some of your military friends have hit IED's and lost limbs, became paralyzed. You are full of shit. If you're not you are a pathetic piece of shit. You are a fucking disgrace motherfucker, and i have never said that about a soldier. Everyone knows my support for soldiers here, my donations to wounded warriors and gratitude and handshake every fucking single time i come accross a US military man or woman.

Ive wasted my last thumb stroke on my S8 for you bitch.
    TYFS

Pumpy destroying Backpack here

I wanted pump rants and I got pump rants. Misson acomplished.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

He who predicts Iowa and UCLA in the playoffs is a dumb fuck. Anicent CFB proverb.
    No dipshit they were DARKHORSE picks. Iowa destroyed tOSU btw. UCLA obviously fell on hard times but was a legit DARKHORSE in August. Remove head from cunt. Dont forget i also picked Georgia and Miami preseason. Where are they now? Where were they last year? Lastly bitch...where are your picks? What i thought fuckwad!!!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,931 Founders Club

No dipshit they were DARKHORSE picks. Iowa destroyed tOSU btw. UCLA obviously fell on hard times but was a legit DARKHORSE in August. Remove head from cunt. Dont forget i also picked Georgia and Miami preseason. Where are they now? Where were they last year? Lastly bitch...where are your picks? What i thought fuckwad!!!
    You mad bruh?

You picked Eason you dumb bitch. Miami good call pup. But usually you are wrong. Your predictions and knowledge of the game is Ektard and Dinich-esque. Now run along Pup and let the big boys talk football.