Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today's shocking revelation

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qBpS_Nhr8E

Got a Weinstein & Franken victim in one episode.

Touchdown Fox!!!
    photo ugly_cheerleaders_01_zpsjmy4njnz.jpg
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Already one more cumming forward

#MeToo
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    BTW - you know he didn't actually touch her in the airplane picture, right? Doesn't make it right but it changes the nature of the offense from unwanted touching to unwanted attention - which is the difference between "dickhead" and "criminal."

Just HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He grabbed me by the back of my neck and slammed his face into mine and stuck his tongue in my mouth

This little war is actually getting interesting. Politicians using sex as a weapon is pretty fucking stupid but we're talking about politicians

Do you give up Franken to keep the war going against the GOP?

If he goes the Dem governer appoints another dem.
  • Options

He grabbed me by the back of my neck and slammed his face into mine and stuck his tongue in my mouth

This little war is actually getting interesting. Politicians using sex as a weapon is pretty fucking stupid but we're talking about politicians

Do you give up Franken to keep the war going against the GOP?

If he goes the Dem governer appoints another dem.

Fair poont.

I tend to focus on the evidence that has corrorboration. Although the photo can certainly be used as corroboration of the vic's version of events.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I tend to not believe the accuser when they accuse some rich guy and stand to make a ton of money off of it.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    well that's a bummer, but franken was actually one of the less shitty dems.

with that said, goodbye and jake browning sucks
  • Options

Frankenpology.

At least he's not dismissing it as "locker room talk" and threatening to sue his accuser.
  • Options
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Frankenpology.

At least he's not dismissing it as "locker room talk" and threatening to sue his accuser.

Sark > Ty!
    Disagree.

Taking responsibility >>>>>>>>>>>>>> deflecting
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Frankenpology.

He's one of the classy, moar knowledgeable gropers here.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Swaye said:

I hate Al Franken, but this is getting stoopid now. News flash, people have been grabbing tits for thousands of years. Everyone on this bored with hair on their balls has done it. I have done it. Whatever. Sure, full on assault is bad, as is buggering 14 year olds, but half of this shit is now "he pinched my butt" bullshit. Rape is bad. Doing kids is bad. Half of this shit is Oops, I grabbed your ass. NOSGAF

Speaking of grabbing tits. How did all that end? You get a three way with your girl’s friend or what?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I hate Al Franken, but this is getting stoopid now. News flash, people have been grabbing tits for thousands of years. Everyone on this bored with hair on their balls has done it. I have done it. Whatever. Sure, full on assault is bad, as is buggering 14 year olds, but half of this shit is now "he pinched my butt" bullshit. Rape is bad. Doing kids is bad. Half of this shit is Oops, I grabbed your ass. NOSGAF

Where does depantsing a chick where the underwear also came down in front of the whole class in 7th grade fall?

Axing for a fren
    SJW say you shot be summarily executed.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Swaye said:

Speaking of grabbing tits. How did all that end? You get a three way with your girl’s friend or what?
    Pics are up in the Wam*
  • Options
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Frankenpology.

Sark > Ty!
    Disagree.

Taking responsibility >>>>>>>>>>>>>> deflecting
    Of course it is.

It's almost like being caught saying something offensive and being caught doing something offensive are different things. You can't deflect the accusation of forcing your tongue in someone's mouth as "locker room talk", nor a picture of you pretending to feel someone up while their asleep as "locker room talk". Franken's deflected a ton of offensive things he's said over the years. This is a completely different situation.

On the scales of what is worse than something else Actual rape >>>> pseudo fondling >>>>>>>>>>>> saying something offensive.

Actions are bigger than words, even in this pussy society. Comparing the response to wrong words to the response of wrong action is fucktarded. And I've defended Franken in this and can't stand Trump.

*> = worse.

All that being said Jake Browning sucks.
    Let's see, there's:

Al Franken ("actual rape", apology, submission to Ethics Committee and probable career over);

And... you've got Kevin Spacey ("actual rape") deflect - career over;

Louis C.K. (masturbating in front of women, apology - career over);

Harvey Weinstein ("actual rape" - deflect, career over and possible prosecution);

Roy Moore ("actual rape" - fondling a 14-year old, plying an underaged teenager with alcohol and forcibly coming onto another in a parking lot and dating numerous other teenage girls) - denial, still running for Senate in Alabama and will probably win;

Trump has gone well beyond words if you listen to his many, many accusers.

Besides admitting to touching "locker room talk," actual walking into dressing rooms of half-dressed teenage pageant hos... there was the Ivana Trump rape allegation in a deposition which she backed off from due to an NDA, an unwanted kiss ("actual rape") of Temple Taggart, Jill Harth - groping (actual rape?), Natasha Stoynoff, pushed against a wall and unwanted kiss ("actual rape"), Jessica Leeds - groped on plane (actual rape?), Summer Zervos, "actual rape" and then some - suing). And Trump has deflected, and his voters were willing to look the other way to keep Killary out of the White House.

Leaving aside some other names who have been caught up in this whole thing, like Oliver Stone, Roy Price, Ben Affleck, the US women's gymnastics team doctor, etc. - from the political standpoont the gap between Franken and Troomp/Moore seems pretty wide.

And I reckon this shit goes a lot further, what with the use of NDAs and settlements to cover things up. And if worse comes to worse, you can just flee the country if you're popular with Euroartfags like Roman Polanski.

And the thing is - the people who actually apologize are opening themselves up to civil suit and possibly criminal prosecution depending on the circumstances. It's an incredibly dangerous thing to do that no lawyer would ever advise you to do, in terms of your own personal liability.

Let's see what the people in Alabama decide to do. I don't think the guy Moore's running against ever raped or harassed anyone, although I suppose we're probably going to find out as the oppo research machine gets into full gear.

Oh yeah, and Butbillclinton? Got his shit dragged through the mud in the 1990's. Not much came of it then when there was no incentive for a woman to hold back. But who knows, maybe more women will come forward now. If there was ever an opportune moment, this is it.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m hearing Weinstein is putting together a new reality show called Guilty/ Not-Guilty starring Bill Clinton, Al Franken and Kevin Spacey questioning both sides in the dispute with Judge Roy Moore presiding.