Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"I thought I played decent at least"

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Fuck Browning he's a choker, a sniveling cunt, he has a dumb face, a small limp dick, a girlfriend who left him, a noodle arm and a pussy mentality.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

This is a kid whose parents always told him he is special and did a great job in the 7 on 7 camp. Then they'd hand him a juice box.

He came to UW and got handed the starting job.

Why would he feel entitled? Why would his team mates hate him?

"Teammates" Race, no space.

Now lets compare your buddy Sark's QB's and Petersen's after equal time at the helm? Give Petersen a chance to play a 2nd qb under his tutelage to make the comparison fair. But lets run with what we got after 4 years...Pretty clear Pete's 1st qb had a significantly better W-L than Sarks. Now lets watch his 2nd after Browning goes, the leading statistical QB in UW history, a playoff appearance and another 10-win season.

Hey Race:)
    I'm pretty sure that black kid with the huge teeth you guys had under Sark was a much better QB than Browning, but had a way worse team around him.

Jack Lockner would have you guys at 10-0 right now and he would have picked up that 4th & 21 with his feet at half speed.

Browning is a less talented Kellen Moore, who isn't talented.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

I'm pretty sure that black kid with the huge teeth you guys had under Sark was a much better QB than Browning, but had a way worse team around him.

Eh, maybe, not sure.
    Mosster47 said:

Jack Lockner would have you guys at 10-0 right now and he would have picked up that 4th & 21 with his feet at half speed.

Agree.
    Mosster47 said:

No fucking way. Moore is the winningest QB in NCAA history. Talent, no talent, whatever, results matter.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Swaye said:

Listen. .ive been tough on Browning, i admit. But i wont bash him as a dawg. He brought UW back from the shit pit. Thats the fact jack...better times lie ahead. Much better times. Petersen will get UW back to playoff soon. And they wont be pushed around by the SEC next time...i guaranfuckingtee it

Fuck off you waffling hypocrite. Jake sucks dick and so do you.

BOOM! ROASTED!
    Gooot heeem
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

This is a kid whose parents always told him he is special and did a great job in the 7 on 7 camp. Then they'd hand him a juice box.

He came to UW and got handed the starting job.

Why would he feel entitled? Why would his team mates hate him?

"Teammates" Race, no space.

Now lets compare your buddy Sark's QB's and Petersen's after equal time at the helm? Give Petersen a chance to play a 2nd qb under his tutelage to make the comparison fair. But lets run with what we got after 4 years...Pretty clear Pete's 1st qb had a significantly better W-L than Sarks. Now lets watch his 2nd after Browning goes, the leading statistical QB in UW history, a playoff appearance and another 10-win season.

Hey Race:)

You’re not wrong, but WTF’d because you’re a pathetic cunt.
    Who the fuck are you? You've got 1,350 posts and I've never even seen you before.

This thing has gotten too big.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    DeepSeaZ said:

Damn it! I read the headline and thought “who fucking said that?” But I knew. I knew before I read another word. Fuck. Oh I completed more passes than I didn’t. My efficiently is amazing. Yeah, I can’t do it when it matters, but other than that, I’m good.

Here is the thing Jake. You aren’t. You throw some nice 50/50 balls. But you are late in your reads. You suck at knowing where the receiver should be at a point in time. Most of your completions are swing passes that for for yards after reception. The ones down fields tend to be great catches instead of great decisions.

Oh and when you do throw down field or long passes to the sidelines, you have no velocity. Your balls hang. I’m guessing it tingles every time because your balls haven’t completely dropped yet. Call a doctor. Do not let Puppy tell you he is a doctor. His angle isn’t what you need even if it’s what you want.

I do feel for you though. Your receivers aren’t good and you OC loves to highlight your weaknesses as your strengths. You or Smith needs to change it up and call plays/audibles to get the ball into your play makers much quicker. When in doubt, audible to a run. Keep your decision making simple. Don’t try to our think the defense. Keep it simple. Lead by your actions. Build confidence with your team with those actions.

Fuck it’s hard. But only if you make it hard.

WTF'd for "Your balls hang."
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

DeepSeaZ said:

Damn it! I read the headline and thought “who fucking said that?” But I knew. I knew before I read another word. Fuck. Oh I completed more passes than I didn’t. My efficiently is amazing. Yeah, I can’t do it when it matters, but other than that, I’m good.

Here is the thing Jake. You aren’t. You throw some nice 50/50 balls. But you are late in your reads. You suck at knowing where the receiver should be at a point in time. Most of your completions are swing passes that for for yards after reception. The ones down fields tend to be great catches instead of great decisions.

Oh and when you do throw down field or long passes to the sidelines, you have no velocity. Your balls hang. I’m guessing it tingles every time because your balls haven’t completely dropped yet. Call a doctor. Do not let Puppy tell you he is a doctor. His angle isn’t what you need even if it’s what you want.

I do feel for you though. Your receivers aren’t good and you OC loves to highlight your weaknesses as your strengths. You or Smith needs to change it up and call plays/audibles to get the ball into your play makers much quicker. When in doubt, audible to a run. Keep your decision making simple. Don’t try to our think the defense. Keep it simple. Lead by your actions. Build confidence with your team with those actions.

Fuck it’s hard. But only if you make it hard.

WTF'd for "Your balls hang."
    “Your balls” anything probably wasn’t the best choice. Where the fuck is my editor when I needed him?