Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"I thought I played decent at least"

"Like obviously running backwards trying to make too much happen on the sack wasn’t smart. That hurt on field position. Outside of that and a little more accurate on a couple of throws, I thought I played decent at least. Have to make a couple more plays."

This isn't Jaydon "I catch more balls than I drop" Mickens level of stupid, but this fucker just has no awareness. You don't get in front of the media and say you think you were decent in a game where you totally collapsed in the 2nd half and fucked away all of your team's chances at the playoffs and likely the conference title as well. What an infuriating twat.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

He was decent at shitting his pants.

He has been very consistent at that.
    Definitely! It has been one area of improvement for him. He shits rather easily now.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Great, awesome, fantastic!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Lack of "awareness" is beyond generous.

Correct Diagnosis =======>Dumb.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Listen. .ive been tough on Browning, i admit. But i wont bash him as a dawg. He brought UW back from the shit pit. Thats the fact jack...better times lie ahead. Much better times. Petersen will get UW back to playoff soon. And they wont be pushed around by the SEC next time...i guaranfuckingtee it
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    I'm not sure Pete is who we think he is.

This is absurd.

The game got "hard" and Jake folded. What a bad day for UW football man.

This is a kid whose parents always told him he is special and did a great job in the 7 on 7 camp. Then they'd hand him a juice box.

He came to UW and got handed the starting job.

Why would he feel entitled? Why would his team mates hate him?

"Teammates" Race, no space.

Now lets compare your buddy Sark's QB's and Petersen's after equal time at the helm? Give Petersen a chance to play a 2nd qb under his tutelage to make the comparison fair. But lets run with what we got after 4 years...Pretty clear Pete's 1st qb had a significantly better W-L than Sarks. Now lets watch his 2nd after Browning goes, the leading statistical QB in UW history, a playoff appearance and another 10-win season.

Hey Race:)

This is a kid whose parents always told him he is special and did a great job in the 7 on 7 camp. Then they'd hand him a juice box.

Now lets compare your buddy Sark's QB's and Petersen's after equal time at the helm? Give Petersen a chance to play a 2nd qb under his tutelage to make the comparison fair. But lets run with what we got after 4 years...Pretty clear Pete's 1st qb had a significantly better W-L than Sarks. Now lets watch his 2nd after Browning goes, the leading statistical QB in UW history, a playoff appearance and another 10-win season.

Sark is your buddy. Don't ever claim otherwise.
    I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Sark is your buddy. Don't ever claim otherwise.
    I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam

Let's not forget the summer camp fiasco