Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"I thought I played decent at least"

13»

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468

"Like obviously running backwards trying to make too much happen on the sack wasn’t smart. That hurt on field position. Outside of that and a little more accurate on a couple of throws, I thought I played decent at least. Have to make a couple more plays."

This isn't Jaydon "I catch more balls than I drop" Mickens level of stupid, but this fucker just has no awareness. You don't get in front of the media and say you think you were decent in a game where you totally collapsed in the 2nd half and fucked away all of your team's chances at the playoffs and likely the conference title as well. What an infuriating twat.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    T-E-A-M

There is no “I” in team but, there is an M and an E!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Damn it! I read the headline and thought “who fucking said that?” But I knew. I knew before I read another word. Fuck. Oh I completed more passes than I didn’t. My efficiently is amazing. Yeah, I can’t do it when it matters, but other than that, I’m good.

Here is the thing Jake. You aren’t. You throw some nice 50/50 balls. But you are late in your reads. You suck at knowing where the receiver should be at a point in time. Most of your completions are swing passes that for for yards after reception. The ones down fields tend to be great catches instead of great decisions.

Oh and when you do throw down field or long passes to the sidelines, you have no velocity. Your balls hang. I’m guessing it tingles every time because your balls haven’t completely dropped yet. Call a doctor. Do not let Puppy tell you he is a doctor. His angle isn’t what you need even if it’s what you want.

I do feel for you though. Your receivers aren’t good and you OC loves to highlight your weaknesses as your strengths. You or Smith needs to change it up and call plays/audibles to get the ball into your play makers much quicker. When in doubt, audible to a run. Keep your decision making simple. Don’t try to our think the defense. Keep it simple. Lead by your actions. Build confidence with your team with those actions.

Fuck it’s hard. But only if you make it hard.

WTF'd for "Your balls hang."
    “Your balls” anything probably wasn’t the best choice. Where the fuck is my editor when I needed him?
    disagree

Good Lord how many duck biting dick pics are there
    the duck is a viscious animal
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Damn it! I read the headline and thought “who fucking said that?” But I knew. I knew before I read another word. Fuck. Oh I completed more passes than I didn’t. My efficiently is amazing. Yeah, I can’t do it when it matters, but other than that, I’m good.

Here is the thing Jake. You aren’t. You throw some nice 50/50 balls. But you are late in your reads. You suck at knowing where the receiver should be at a point in time. Most of your completions are swing passes that for for yards after reception. The ones down fields tend to be great catches instead of great decisions.

Oh and when you do throw down field or long passes to the sidelines, you have no velocity. Your balls hang. I’m guessing it tingles every time because your balls haven’t completely dropped yet. Call a doctor. Do not let Puppy tell you he is a doctor. His angle isn’t what you need even if it’s what you want.

I do feel for you though. Your receivers aren’t good and you OC loves to highlight your weaknesses as your strengths. You or Smith needs to change it up and call plays/audibles to get the ball into your play makers much quicker. When in doubt, audible to a run. Keep your decision making simple. Don’t try to our think the defense. Keep it simple. Lead by your actions. Build confidence with your team with those actions.

“Your balls” anything probably wasn’t the best choice. Where the fuck is my editor when I needed him?
    disagree

the duck is a rapacious animal
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

disagree

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

disagree

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

disagree

I struggle spelling vicious too