Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doing Doog's work. Cinc Raisens, The U edition.

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,974
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Worth mentioning we are 1-0 in Florida this year. Go Dwags!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Bravo @89ute. "Tray Adams", "Vita Virta" and "Josh Ross IIII" made me laugh like an idiot hyena.

I must say, I loathe Miami, but after seeing their fans' response to your post I may have to rethink that opinion.

They may have a few cool fans. Just remember that @creepycoug is a Canes fan... 'nuff said.
    That only adds to the cool factor.

PS: I'm ordering a turnover chain. Classy chit.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2017

Bravo @89ute. "Tray Adams", "Vita Virta" and "Josh Ross IIII" made me laugh like an idiot hyena.

I must say, I loathe Miami, but after seeing their fans' response to your post I may have to rethink that opinion.

That's actually the work of @dhdawg, I copied his Fresno 5 reasons but I did change the roman numerals on Josh Ross. I liked IIII better.

... unless he copied it from someone else?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

I felt that way about Miami until I watched "The U" ESPN 30 for 30. Hands down the best sports documentary I have ever seen
    That was really fantastic though difficult to watch as I can't stand Dan Le Batard. The fact that they glossed over how Miami shared the national title with the Huskies pissed me off too. Still, I really appreciated learning about Howard Schnellenberger and Jimmy Johnson's time there (being on the Gen X-Millennial cusp my memories of Jimmy only really stretch back to his time with the Cowboys).
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm not a Dan LeBatard fan either, but the Luther Campbell parts were pure fucking gold. Obviously ignoring UW's share of the 1991 title didn't really bother me at all.

Howard Schellenberger was a genius, and should be a role model to us all.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

I'm not a Dan LeBatard fan either, but the Luther Campbell parts were pure fucking gold. Obviously ignoring UW's share of the 1991 title didn't really bother me at all.

Howard Schellenberger was a genius, and should be a role model to us all.

OMG, I forgot about the Luther Campbell stuff. OK, that was really entertaining.