Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doing Doog's work. Cinc Raisens, The U edition.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

Bravo @89ute. "Tray Adams", "Vita Virta" and "Josh Ross IIII" made me laugh like an idiot hyena.

I must say, I loathe Miami, but after seeing their fans' response to your post I may have to rethink that opinion.

I felt that way about Miami until I watched "The U" ESPN 30 for 30. Hands down the best sports documentary I have ever seen
    That was really fantastic though difficult to watch as I can't stand Dan Le Batard. The fact that they glossed over how Miami shared the national title with the Huskies pissed me off too. Still, I really appreciated learning about Howard Schnellenberger and Jimmy Johnson's time there (being on the Gen X-Millennial cusp my memories of Jimmy only really stretch back to his time with the Cowboys).
    Couple things:
    - In Cane circles, we call him, predictably, Dan LeRetard. See what we did there?
    - Re gloss-overs, the entire pre-ND game hype focused entirely on the ’88 loss at South Bend (which only happened because of an acknowledged horrible fumble call on Cleveland Gary at the ND goal line) and the Whaambulance 'Gerry Foust' game. No mention of the ass-kicking Miami laid on them the next year when they were No. 1 (3rd and 43 baby) or the 24-0 Tim Brown and Ricky Waters beat-down.

• Options

Couple things - Miami lost to fucking Notre Dame in a game where the entire nation of Notre Dame haters was on their side.

Cane posters were at Dawgman a lot in 1999 when I found the place. They have always been good for a laugh

The REAL ones

I see you're still upset about yesterday Mr. Huxtable. Nothing 166 WTFs can't fix.

Super cool story about Dawgman. I hear the guys who run the place are really cool.

Any time Miami plays ND, there are at least as many Miami haters on ND's side.

0-8?

My best to Claire. Still relatively hot for an old broad.
  • Options

Couple things - Miami lost to fucking Notre Dame in a game where the entire nation of Notre Dame haters was on their side.

Cane posters were at Dawgman a lot in 1999 when I found the place. They have always been good for a laugh

The REAL ones

I see you're still upset about yesterday Mr. Huxtable. Nothing 166 WTFs can't fix.

Super cool story about Dawgman. I hear the guys who run the place are really cool.

0-8?

How is my little puppet on a string today?

Every board needs a bitch who can't take his own medicine and we have you

Racist faggot
    Every board also needs a bitch who bootstraps his political views with make-believe affirmative action family. And we have you.

Nice theory, but you flatter yourself captain message board. I come back here rain or shine, so you'll have to fuck off with that theory; and you follow me around here with milk dripping down your chin ... master puppeteer.

I have no feelings, so don't hold your breath with whatever you're cooking; although it might help if you translated your geriatric cock-gobbling mumble to something coherent.

166; 69.

Get back to WTF'ing. You're still good at that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The REAL ones

0-8?

Racist faggot
    Every board also needs a bitch who bootstraps his political views with make-believe affirmative action family. And we have you.

Nice theory, but you flatter yourself captain message board. I come back here rain or shine, so you'll have to fuck off with that theory; and you follow me around here with milk dripping down your chin ... master puppeteer.

I have no feelings, so don't hold your breath with whatever you're cooking; although it might help if you translated your geriatric cock-gobbling mumble to something coherent.

166; 69.

I can tell I'm not getting to you

"lol"
  • Options

The REAL ones

0-8?

Racist faggot

166; 69.

I can tell I'm not getting to you

"lol"
    YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The REAL ones

0-8?

Racist faggot
    Youre so fucking ignorant race. And the reason i cant stand coming here. Youve never played football, just jerked off the ones who did, sitting in your bedroom alone on those friday nights, when the cool kids were getting the stank on the plank. U fucking cunt

Can i get the link to this gem?? Lol
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's some great cringe over there with the guys who think they get it and want to play too, but clearly don't get it. That thread was something else, really good shit.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

Getting some major FREE PUB over there. Thread is up to 5 pages

This is incredible. Best post in the history of CIS. Guy needs to be made an honorary member.

Genius level troll. Make a seemingly dumb post, which is actually the opposite, to bring out all the dumb posters.

Its glorious really. Just when I thought trolling had fallen off this guy comes in with a classic.

As well you should. Can't remember too many better than that.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

Bravo @89ute. "Tray Adams", "Vita Virta" and "Josh Ross IIII" made me laugh like an idiot hyena.

I must say, I loathe Miami, but after seeing their fans' response to your post I may have to rethink that opinion.

I felt that way about Miami until I watched "The U" ESPN 30 for 30. Hands down the best sports documentary I have ever seen
    That was really fantastic though difficult to watch as I can't stand Dan Le Batard. The fact that they glossed over how Miami shared the national title with the Huskies pissed me off too. Still, I really appreciated learning about Howard Schnellenberger and Jimmy Johnson's time there (being on the Gen X-Millennial cusp my memories of Jimmy only really stretch back to his time with the Cowboys).
    Couple things:
    - In Cane circles, we call him, predictably, Dan LeRetard. See what we did there?
    - Re gloss-overs, the entire pre-ND game hype focused entirely on the ’88 loss at South Bend (which only happened because of an acknowledged horrible fumble call on Cleveland Gary at the ND goal line) and the Whaambulance 'Gerry Foust' game. No mention of the ass-kicking Miami laid on them the next year when they were No. 1 (3rd and 43 baby) or the 24-0 Tim Brown and Ricky Waters beat-down.

Ignoring how clever that pun is, isn't it more than just a little redundant to change a guy's name when it already means "The Bastard"?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The REAL ones

0-8?

Racist faggot
    Youre so fucking ignorant race. And the reason i cant stand coming here. Youve never played football, just jerked off the ones who did, sitting in your bedroom alone on those friday nights, when the cool kids were getting the stank on the plank. U fucking cunt

Can i get the link to this gem?? Lol
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/43710/who-will-be-the-starting-qb-in-2018/p2