Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HH in Real Life

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

So HR at my work sends out an email recently introducing a new hire. They usually include a funny and/or chinteresting blurb about the new hires bio. In this case, the new hire (a female) apparently has an extremely close resemblance to G.O.T. character and it is ok to call her by her nickname, Khaleesi.

I’m actually watching GOT right now. What a fucking show.
    I'm debating whether or not to give it a try myself. I generally don't do Sci Fi or magical, dragon, wizards, and gnomes type stuff. But everyone says its a great show.
    You really should watch it. Completely bad ass.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

So HR at my work sends out an email recently introducing a new hire. They usually include a funny and/or chinteresting blurb about the new hires bio. In this case, the new hire (a female) apparently has an extremely close resemblance to G.O.T. character and it is ok to call her by her nickname, Khaleesi.

You're going to be flagged by Boobs.

YKW
    Due out this Christmas:

Flagged by Boobs
    My life as an incessant Internet Troll

By Sven Thorsen
    As told to Derek Johnson

• BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    end of episode six is when GoT really takes off. key is having discipline to make it there and then there's no turning back
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

I'm debating whether or not to give it a try myself. I generally don't do Sci Fi or magical, dragon, wizards, and gnomes type stuff. But everyone says its a great show.
    While GOT does have that it isn’t your standard fantasy fare. Lots of political intrigue and family drama. And being a history buff you might appreciate that it’s loosely based on the War of the Roses.

Barring that there’s lots of eye candy to enjoy.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

It was great when they were going off the source material. The last two seasons were shit.

It was great when they were going off the source material. The last two seasons were shit.
    Sort of agree. Not shit maybe, but not as good as the early seasons. But fuck it, Zombie Ice Dragon! Yeah!
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Swaye said:

Sort of agree. Not shit maybe, but not as good as the early seasons. But fuck it, Zombie Ice Dragon! Yeah!
    I mean I'll still watch it. The dialogue is shit now and the plotlines feel very straightforward but I'm pretty invested at this point.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

EwaDawg said:

You're going to be flagged by Boobs.

YKW
    Due out this Christmas:

Flagged by Boobs
    My life as an incessant Internet Troll

By Sven Thorsen
    As told to Derek Johnson

Forward by Ty Willingham HondoFS

Swaye said:

I mean I'll still watch it. The dialogue is shit now and the plotlines feel very straightforward but I'm pretty invested at this point.
    Me too. I'm basically glad it ends soon, because it has gone way downhill. But will still end as one of the 5 greatest TV shows ever. The strength of the first 4 seasons ensures its' legendary status.