Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HH in Real Life

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
So HR at my work sends out an email recently introducing a new hire. They usually include a funny and/or chinteresting blurb about the new hires bio. In this case, the new hire (a female) apparently has an extremely close resemblance to G.O.T. character and it is ok to call her by her nickname, Khaleesi.

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

*hire’s

Thanks Maestro. Can't beat the typo editing one receives here at HH.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

So HR at my work sends out an email recently introducing a new hire. They usually include a funny and/or chinteresting blurb about the new hires bio. In this case, the new hire (a female) apparently has an extremely close resemblance to G.O.T. character and it is ok to call her by her nickname, Khaleesi.

Is she black?

I saw the black Emilia Clarke the other week

Is she black?

I saw the black Emilia Clarke the other week
    Negative.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Take it up a notch

Ask her how her basement dwelling loser princess daughter likes having two moms...

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You know why
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

My dad called and in passing said he's going to home Depot to get new toilets before the big Thanksgiving.

I told him to go to Lowe's they have better expertise and ask for Damone.

He texted me later a little confused as to how I knew so much about toilets but thanked me.

He bought two.

Which dad?

I’m actually watching GOT right now. What a fucking show.
    I'm debating whether or not to give it a try myself. I generally don't do Sci Fi or magical, dragon, wizards, and gnomes type stuff. But everyone says its a great show.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I’m actually watching GOT right now. What a fucking show.
    GOT is a GOOD show.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    fuck, this bored sucked during the preseason and now sucks even more that tsio.

im just going to go back posting gifs as my response to everything and everyone.