Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Duckfighter Illustrated: The Defense Rests

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board

imageDuckfighter Illustrated: The Defense Rests

Race Bannon comes to terms with the difficult defeat from last Friday night 

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Inspired piece Mr. Bannon.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The last time UW had back to back one loss seasons? 1959 & 1960

Back to back 10-1 with a Rose Bowl win

91 was sandwiched between a 2 loss and 3 loss season. You have to go back to Gil Dobie.

We've been 12-0 once.

We're not at play off or bust and no one including Bama is at unbeaten or bust
    Most champions have a loss.

Winning the Pac matters. And we should expect it in this run.

We're as good as any B1G or Big 8 team. Don't know about the ACC. We're as good as 99% of the SEC

Enjoy it. Anyone here remember the 15 years of shame and defeat? Petersen is building a monster.

That's not being a doog. That's being a fan. Some of you need to learn the difference.

• Options

I stand by every word of it

It's better to be wrong than right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm right. There's nothing wrong with that post.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2017

I stand by every word of it

It's better to be wrong than right.
    If lovin’ the Lord is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
    Race ain’t the lord, but he’s right.
  • Options

Washington is nowhere close to Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn, or Georgia.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Washington is nowhere close to Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn, or Georgia.

Hope this helps.
    Hopefully we get matched up against one of those teams, or Okie State or Penn State, come bowl season.

That game, and the Auburn game next year, will be huge measuring stick games for our program.

Can Browning ever get over the hump and will the team to victory against a competent opponent? He will have chances to with 3 big games in a row. His career isnt dead yet, but it's on life support.

Im a UW fan, so I hope he turns the corner, we win out, and we go undefeated next year.

I think reality will be a bit different, with UW losing the bowl game and then the opener next year. If Pete beats WSU, wins the bowl game, and beats Auburn next year, that will be a huge fucking step for this program.
  • Options

Hope this helps.
    Hopefully we get matched up against one of those teams, or Okie State or Penn State, come bowl season.

That game, and the Auburn game next year, will be huge measuring stick games for our program.

Can Browning ever get over the hump and will the team to victory against a competent opponent? He will have chances to with 3 big games in a row. His career isnt dead yet, but it's on life support.

Im a UW fan, so I hope he turns the corner, we win out, and we go undefeated next year.

I think reality will be a bit different, with UW losing the bowl game and then the opener next year. If Pete beats WSU, wins the bowl game, and beats Auburn next year, that will be a huge fucking step for this program.
    I don't think any of those teams will be in the Holiday Bowl.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hope this helps.

I don't think any of those teams will be in the Holiday Bowl.
    Fuck
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Hope this helps.

A lot of ifs PGOS. Boobs is right. At this point, We won’t—and don’t—deserve a matchup against Ok St or Penn State.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    New here, bear with me. This team lost that "Line in the Sand" and punch you in the mouth mentality that was developing at the end of last year. I think they are close just not consistent. Unfortunately the road to greatness is not straight.