Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duckfighter Illustrated: The Defense Rests

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

New here, bear with me. This team lost that "Line in the Sand" and punch you in the mouth mentality that was developing at the end of last year. I think they are close just not consistent. Unfortunately the road to greatness is not straight.

neither are you

LEAVE
    Write your angry letter to your Mommy for always getting the mixed berry CapriSun at snack time, things will be much better for you.
    I'm a duck.

My mom was a raep victim

NOW LEAVE
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

New here, bear with me. This team lost that "Line in the Sand" and punch you in the mouth mentality that was developing at the end of last year. I think they are close just not consistent. Unfortunately the road to greatness is not straight.

Mods? Rule 5?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm right. There's nothing wrong with that post.

Washington is nowhere close to Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn, or Georgia.

Hope this helps.
    Really? UW can't hold Iowa under 50?

What's your proof? That's right you don't have any. Never take a stand. Just snipe like some faggot duck. It's what your good at
    UW sure as shit would not beat Michigan State 48-3.

I consistently take a stand. The Pac-12 SUCKS, including Washington.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    So you're going to ignore Ohio State's bad games and focus on the good one. And consider that some sort of proof?

Ohio State lost to Iowa by 50. If that isn't sucking then nobody sucks

Both are 8-2

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds definition. A great person does not have to think consistently from one day to the next. This remark comes from the essay “ Self-Reliance ” by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Emerson does not explain the difference between foolish and wise consistency

Race - wise

Boobs - foolish
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

I'm right. There's nothing wrong with that post.

Washington is nowhere close to Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn, or Georgia.

Hope this helps.
    Really? UW can't hold Iowa under 50?

What's your proof? That's right you don't have any. Never take a stand. Just snipe like some faggot duck. It's what your good at
    *you're.

You seem worked up today. You've lost your usual cool. What up?

So you're going to ignore Ohio State's bad games and focus on the good one. And consider that some sort of proof?

Both are 8-2

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds definition. A great person does not have to think consistently from one day to the next. This remark comes from the essay “ Self-Reliance ” by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Emerson does not explain the difference between foolish and wise consistency

Race - wise

Boobs - foolish

They teach all that at Olympia High School? All this time I thought it was just a jock school. Dayum.
    Shut up faggot

Shut up faggot

???? have you not taken a long walk with your brown wife in a while?

Shut up racist faggot

Is she not, in fact, brown? Where's the rayssissm? I see some homophobia here, but not rayssissm. You're losing it. That Stanford shit show really pushed you over the edge. Relax. White Bellotti isn't that bad a thing. He won some games.

Get thyself to a beach with browny, take thyself a long walk, and get thyself right Racey boy. Thou art OOC over .5 (Love).
    Shut up cracker racist faggot

Shut up cracker racist faggot

NYBE

Walk. Beach. Brown. Wife.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Both are 8-2

Race - wise

Boobs - foolish

Ohio State sucks too.

Washington sucks a little more IMO

Both are 8-2

Race - wise

Boobs - foolish

Ohio State sucks too.

Washington sucks a little more IMO
    Ohio State will probably make the playoffs

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fire Everyone.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter