Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duckfighter Illustrated: The Defense Rests

13»

Comments

• BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    does anyone actually read tierbs or creepy posts and not scroll past? they both are easily triggered, borderline autistic retards who live only to lazily poke at other posters.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    They are on the spectrum
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    edited November 2017
    BaldwinIV said:

does anyone actually read tierbs or creepy posts and not scroll past? they both are easily triggered, borderline autistic retards who live only to lazily poke at other posters.

And what exactly is wrong with any of that?

It would seem that you have a hard time scrolling past. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself.

They are on the spectrum

Brilliant. Are you over your tantrum from today? Talk about your triggered little homos. Wow. That was special.
    I didn't have a tantrum.

You on the other hand, fagged up the board as usual you racist faggot

edited November 2017

I didn't have a tantrum.

Yeah, you had tantrum. Unfortunately it's still available for review.

Your racism shit is pure comedy. Tell it to your geriatric brown wife. She might be interested in your 1/2 ass political correctness. I'm not. It's almost like you forgot where you are.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BaldwinIV said:

You're clearly still new here.

I didn't have a tantrum.

Your racism shit is pure comedy. Tell it to your geriatric brown wife. She might be interested in your 1/2 ass political correctness. I'm not. It's almost like you forgot where you are.
    So cracker, why are you calling others racist here?

I guess it was projection. You seem defensive. Keep it up racist faggot

I didn't have a tantrum.

So cracker, why are you calling others racist here?

I guess it was projection. You seem defensive. Keep it up racist faggot
    Yeah sure, projecting. Whatever you say Mr. Brown. It's almost like you forgot where you are.

You're delirious, but at least your grammar is better than it was earlier when you were foaming at the mouth.

It's way past your bed time Maury. Go to sleep.
    Sure racist faggot. Whatever you say cracker.

Get the hood out bitch
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I'm right. There's nothing wrong with that post.

Washington is nowhere close to Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn, or Georgia.

Hope this helps.
    Holy fuck you’re delusional. Iowa hung 50 on Ohio State. Oklahoma lost a home game to Iowa State.

Washington is nowehere close to Alabama. They are in the general vicinity of every other team listed in your post.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Baseman said:

I'm right. There's nothing wrong with that post.

Washington is nowhere close to Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn, or Georgia.

Hope this helps.
    Hopefully we get matched up against one of those teams, or Okie State or Penn State, come bowl season.

That game, and the Auburn game next year, will be huge measuring stick games for our program.

Can Browning ever get over the hump and will the team to victory against a competent opponent? He will have chances to with 3 big games in a row. His career isnt dead yet, but it's on life support.

Im a UW fan, so I hope he turns the corner, we win out, and we go undefeated next year.

I think reality will be a bit different, with UW losing the bowl game and then the opener next year. If Pete beats WSU, wins the bowl game, and beats Auburn next year, that will be a huge fucking step for this program.
    A lot of ifs PGOS. Boobs is right. At this point, We won’t—and don’t—deserve a matchup against Ok St or Penn State.
    You have to be joking. Oklahoma State is a paper tiger in the Big 12 and Penn State sucks. The Big 10 is worse than the PAC 12.

Sure racist faggot. Whatever you say cracker.

Get the hood out bitch

Todd fucking Graham bitch. Good morning Mr. Brown.