Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huard on Browning

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Speaking of Damon - I had the SC game on the radio driving home Saturday and they both sounded like classy radio guys for a classy university. Why UW has some screaming retarded moron is beyond me
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950
    edited November 2017

And I don't have to remind anybody what happened to Huard in Eugene!

Wrong Huard, buttfuck!
    Brock, Damon... what's the difference?
    A lot. One was actually pretty good and the other wasn't. Stick to shitty directional state schools. You're better at that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fire Everyone.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Next year isn’t a rebuilding year purely because the OL should be very strong ... the big offensive question is will the Class of 17/18 WRs be able to come in and lift up the position group to get Browning back to a useful level
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015

Jake peaked as as sophomore...he will not get any better. He has never led a winning drive vs a good defense, a ranked team (Stanford is a ranked team, will be ranked).

Unfortunately Browning will start vs Auburn because he is so above the others in terms of x's and o's, even though he's unable to execute his knowledge of x and o.

He's just not a great qb like Baker Mayfield , who understands x and o, and has the ability to execute. Mayfield wills his team to victory, he leads, like Tui did. Browning is the worst leader ive ever seen under center at UW. And a 3 year starter? He's horrible in that department.

I thought Browning would get better every year. He has not. Part talent around him, but no excuse for high-tailing it out of the pocket every fucking time his 1st read is covered .

Accuracy. His deep ball has never improved. He never hit Ross in stride. His only decent deep ball, in 3 years, happened to Pettis vs Oregon. Mayfield throws 1-2 of those every single game. WR's have been open all year... Browning is like the chicken Mick had Rocky chase around...every snap of the ball.

I predicted 8-5 in 2018 last spring. Got ran from HH and Dawgman as hysteria ensued. Seems Pup knew what he was talking about. Haener, this your opportunity to push KJCS. He could be McSorley in purple, heard he's got best arm on the roster. Spring will tell. Browning will start vs Auburn. Question is will he last through pac12 play in a potential rebuilding year. Will Yankoff burn his RS.

This will be an interesting spring.

Brock read my post before he went to air. Dont plagarize my shit Brocko

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Jake peaked as as sophomore...he will not get any better. He has never led a winning drive vs a good defense, a ranked team (Stanford is a ranked team, will be ranked).

Unfortunately Browning will start vs Auburn because he is so above the others in terms of x's and o's, even though he's unable to execute his knowledge of x and o.

He's just not a great qb like Baker Mayfield , who understands x and o, and has the ability to execute. Mayfield wills his team to victory, he leads, like Tui did. Browning is the worst leader ive ever seen under center at UW. And a 3 year starter? He's horrible in that department.

I thought Browning would get better every year. He has not. Part talent around him, but no excuse for high-tailing it out of the pocket every fucking time his 1st read is covered .

Accuracy. His deep ball has never improved. He never hit Ross in stride. His only decent deep ball, in 3 years, happened to Pettis vs Oregon. Mayfield throws 1-2 of those every single game. WR's have been open all year... Browning is like the chicken Mick had Rocky chase around...every snap of the ball.

I predicted 8-5 in 2018 last spring. Got ran from HH and Dawgman as hysteria ensued. Seems Pup knew what he was talking about. Haener, this your opportunity to push KJCS. He could be McSorley in purple, heard he's got best arm on the roster. Spring will tell. Browning will start vs Auburn. Question is will he last through pac12 play in a potential rebuilding year. Will Yankoff burn his RS.

2017 was going to be special POTD.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

@DDY, I had to give it to you that you were the first one to recognize Brownsox' shortcomings and had your broken TV to prove it. I was done with him after the USC game last year. The dude totally wilts under any pressure and it is mind boggling to me that coaches (smiff FS of course but Peterman as well) would still put balls in his hands to try to make any kind of comeback in the closing minutes of any game. Might as well give it to our running backs every single down for our two minute drill and perhaps have one trick play with Pettis throwing the ball to Gaskin or Ahmed. I can't think of any decent starting quarterbacks in UW history with worse two minute drill performance than Brownsox.

Plagiarisming my shit fucko!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

I’d have a really hard time playing with Browning given his performances ... I don’t care if you fuck up as long as you make up for it ... he NEVER redeems himself

*fixed
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited November 2017

Focus on the coaches? Yeah duh.

I’ve been saying for years our fucking QB recruiting is awful and we need someone to push Jake you fuckbag.

Doesn’t mean Jake doesn’t pee himself constantly.

Would be nice if we had the “shit show” that is Skinny Eason right about now. Boy was he awful at UGA.

Might be nice to have Justin Herbert too. Oh well. Good thing we offered him a week after Oregon did in fucking October or whatever. Could’ve offered him in the spring off his junior film, but who does that?

I mean, every fucking moron dickwad around here was telling me we were set for the future at QB and wouldn’t need anyone else.

NEWSFLASH YOU SHIT FOR BRAINSES: YOU ALWAYS NEED TALENT.

People get injured, get worse (especially when there is no competition, weird right?!?) suck, leave early, etc.

I can’t remember whether it was here or dawgman (shows you how blind you idiots are about talent acquisition that I can’t remember) but someone was arguing with me that it was underestimating Jake to say that he’d need competition to push him. He’d never had it in HS and look at his HS numbers!!!

Eason was horrible at Georgia as a frosh? Tennessee players disagree. Of course a new coaching staff, a hurt RB, 'shit show' everywhere had nothing to do with Easons play.

Gaurantee Georgia fans are wishing Eason played vs Auburn. Mr hot-shot Saban protege thought it wise he bench his starter (Eason, who had 1 year of SEC experience under belt, including valuable road experience) for a true frosh with no experience but a pretty ball.

Eason was Kirby's best bet at QB to win on the road vs a team not named Kentucky or Vandy. Didnt he realize he was going to have to go on the road and beat 1 of the only 2 good SEC teams? Never ask a true frosh to beat Auburn or Alabama. Kirby gambled and showed how Smart he was. Now Eason is gone and the other Jake is on his own.

Id much rather start Eason and have Fromm off the bench. Now kirby has a shaky Fromm as a starter and no Eason off the bench....brilliant Kirbs.

Edit: Mike Leach says thanks Kirbs
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Focus on the coaches? Yeah duh.

I’ve been saying for years our fucking QB recruiting is awful and we need someone to push Jake you fuckbag.

Doesn’t mean Jake doesn’t pee himself constantly.

Would be nice if we had the “shit show” that is Skinny Eason right about now. Boy was he awful at UGA.

Might be nice to have Justin Herbert too. Oh well. Good thing we offered him a week after Oregon did in fucking October or whatever. Could’ve offered him in the spring off his junior film, but who does that?

I mean, every fucking moron dickwad around here was telling me we were set for the future at QB and wouldn’t need anyone else.

NEWSFLASH YOU SHIT FOR BRAINSES: YOU ALWAYS NEED TALENT.

People get injured, get worse (especially when there is no competition, weird right?!?) suck, leave early, etc.

I can’t remember whether it was here or dawgman (shows you how blind you idiots are about talent acquisition that I can’t remember) but someone was arguing with me that it was underestimating Jake to say that he’d need competition to push him. He’d never had it in HS and look at his HS numbers!!!

Eason was horrible at Georgia as a frosh? Tennessee players disagree. Of course a new coaching staff, a hurt RB, 'shit show' everywhere had nothing to do with Easons play.

Gaurantee Georgia fans are wishing Eason played vs Auburn. Mr hot-shot Saban protege thought it wise he bench his starter (Eason, who had 1 year of SEC experience under belt, including valuable road experience) for a true frosh with no experience but a pretty ball.

Eason was Kirby's best bet at QB to win on the road vs a team not named Kentucky or Vandy. Didnt he realize he was going to have to go on the road and beat 1 of the only 2 good SEC teams? Never ask a true frosh to beat Auburn or Alabama. Kirby gambled and showed how Smart he was. Now Eason is gone and the other Jake is on his own.

Id much rather start Eason and have Fromm off the bench. Now kirby has a shaky Fromm as a starter and no Eason off the bench....brilliant Kirbs.

Edit: Mike Leach says thanks Kirbs
    Eason plays safety?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Tequilla said:

Next year isn’t a rebuilding year purely because the OL should be very strong ... the big offensive question is will the Class of 17/18 WRs be able to come in and lift up the position group to get Browning back to a useful level

sounds like a rebuilding year to me, if you're? going to be playing true frosh at WR
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Speaking of Damon - I had the SC game on the radio driving home Saturday and they both sounded like classy radio guys for a classy university. Why UW has some screaming retarded moron is beyond me

His buddy Andre Riley got him the job.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

sounds like a rebuilding year to me, if you're? going to be playing true frosh at WR
    Hunter Bryant is the Huskies' second best WR this year, and he is a true freshman. And a TE.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club

And I don't have to remind anybody what happened to Huard in Eugene!

If I wasn't so benevolent I would ban you for this monstrosity of a post.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    Muttzen said:

This is why I don't like him.
    AIRWOLF said:

Fuck you @AIRWOLF - in Marques’ first fucking game we saw that dude was brave.

It doesn’t take long.

When you are special (in either direction) it’s not hard to detect. Jake is a special choke/snowflake artist. That was clear immediately.

Ask my TV.

Haven't been here in a week and I get a hurtful call out in a thread I haven't even seen?

Free pub!

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Muttzen said:

This is why I don't like him.
    He's a smug little fucker huh
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    Browning is a system QB who ran into a lack of wideouts and got really exposed. Doogs love to point to his stats and record vs. all the losers he's played and make all their little excuses for him. If we had a 1980s, Shaw Stanfraud offense, he'd probably get by but with this video game o.c. it doesn't work.