Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

our favorite crew

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
Mark Jones rod Gilmore and quint kessenich calling uw Utah

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

I'll tell the rowing coaches not to expect my annual $100 donation if they take Lacrosse Boy (i.e., Quint) out in the coaching launch again. #notmycrew

What if they pull a Fredo?
    No cocktail waitresses at the Conie.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    bunch of fuckin bootlickers imo.

I'll tell the rowing coaches not to expect my annual $100 donation if they take Lacrosse Boy (i.e., Quint) out in the coaching launch again. #notmycrew

Are Mods allowed to suggest things like this BTW?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

I never saw the Godfather films and therefore don't know what Poopsi is talking about

I never saw the Godfather films and therefore don't know what Poopsi is talking about

Told this cool story brah to @creepycoug once, but have actually rowed in a dinghy out to the exact spot on Lake Tahoe where Fredo got shot. Also, WTF - did they ban the Godfather is Soviet Woodinville or what?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

Legitimately funny chit. Probably went right over turdburgler's head, but funny nonetheless.

In all seriousness, having a former UW rower on the boreds here takes us up a notch or two. Arguably the Bamers of the college rowing universe. Fuck Harvard. Fuck Cornell. Triple Fuck Cal.

Jesus Derek. Take a brake from Falcon football and get some cultural literacy.

Told this cool story brah to @creepycoug once, but have actually rowed in a dinghy out to the exact spot on Lake Tahoe where Fredo got shot. Also, WTF - did they ban the Godfather is Soviet Woodinville or what?
    Agreed. Who gets to be 75 years old and not watch the Godfather? Jesus Derek.

*break

Speaking of literacy...
    If I were better at the interwebs, this would be a grate spot to post that picture of the joke flying over the stick figure.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    They gonna rub cupcakes in our face.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

*break

Speaking of literacy...
    If I were better at the interwebs, this would be a grate spot to post that picture of the joke flying over the stick figure.
    Bullshit!

You fucked up. Just admit it.

*break

Speaking of literacy...
    Bullshit!

You fucked up. Just admit it.
    Alright. I've always struggled with brake and break. You GOT me!

Legitimately funny chit. Probably went right over turdburgler's head, but funny nonetheless.

In all seriousness, having a former UW rower on the boreds here takes us up a notch or two. Arguably the Bamers of the college rowing universe. Fuck Harvard. Fuck Cornell. Triple Fuck Cal.
    You hear that fuckers? Creepy Kewg is one of the biggest rowing aficionados you'll find on the internets, and therefore I have been granted lifetime 7-11 on Aurora in the U District immunity.

jecornel said:

Would it be wrong to take a cup cake and smash it in Quints face?

No it would not. Hopefully, someone will huck a few from the stands at him on the sidelines.