Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

our favorite crew

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

I'll tell the rowing coaches not to expect my annual $100 donation if they take Lacrosse Boy (i.e., Quint) out in the coaching launch again. #notmycrew

Legitimately funny chit. Probably went right over turdburgler's head, but funny nonetheless.

In all seriousness, having a former UW rower on the boreds here takes us up a notch or two. Arguably the Bamers of the college rowing universe. Fuck Harvard. Fuck Cornell. Triple Fuck Cal.
    You hear that fuckers? Creepy Kewg is one of the biggest rowing aficionados you'll find on the internets, and therefore I have been granted lifetime 7-11 on Aurora in the U District immunity.

Yes, you have. Which is a huge thing. Catch me there on the wrong day and it's over. Now you go there and buy blow from PGOS. I heard he used to deal.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Would it be wrong to take a cupcake and smash it in Quint's face?

My Dad said back in the 60's at Husky Stadium when he was in school, it was pretty common for the student section to throw all kinds of food and crap down onto the track. Seriously, who ever here has seats closer to the field on the visiting team side, needs to get in a cup cake shot on that SOB.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

It's a sandwich game

I don't care which food group so long as it gets thrown at him.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    Someone should direct quint to the ribs n rickshaw special
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Muttzen said:

Someone should direct quint to the bottom of the Duwamish