Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When you’ve lost FishDuck you’ve lost Quook Nation

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

1960 was a real title at the time. As real as many of Bama's

The revision was to eliminate it. I have contemporary documents proving that

Self loathing doogs hate facts

When did UW first claim it?
    After the Rose Bowl Helms voted them champs. It's in contemporary press guides
    I'm aware of the Helms natty.

Answer the fucking question
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Duck fans are ridiculous. Nothing matters in football except for the people. Chip and his 2010 roster could play out of a shed in North Dakota and they would have smashed people.

I kind of get it because most Duck fans weren't alive the last time they fired a coach or don't remember Rich Brooks' first 17 years of shit so they think the world is ending. The AD has always stressed infrastructure over people as well which is a bad idea.

Sling let the players get a soft mindset, didn't make them lift, and was a super lazy recruiter. UW wasn't a better program, Seattle wasn't a better city, and they didn't have a better coach the previous 25 years. They hired a recruiter, then hired a coach. The talent level is quickly settling back down at UW but they will play good football for the foreseeable future.

Oregon fired the pussy and replaced him with a tough recruiter. It will take three or four years to be good again regardless of what Doogs or Quooks think. Top 10 recruiting classes in the Pac-10 means you will fall down backwards into 9 win seasons if you can't coach. USC has been proving this forever.

LIPO. Big time athletes that lift and don't play like pussies will cure all. It might not make you elite, but you can punch with anyone.

monster never ceases to amaze
    Mosster good at everything!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

Self loathing human is perfect sven description

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

@MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver @MikeSeaver
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Baseman said:

Oregon is a track school–always has been and always will be. Oregon hit the radar in football for a few good years, but it appears that it was a wonderful blip.

You might not like it, but corrupt, sullied or not in its achievement, Washington has one Two more football national championship (sic) than Oregon, and if I was a betting man, I would wager on them getting another before Oregon ever has a chance.

You're a talentless shitposter and should hang yourself with a pair of sweatpants from the huskytron on live tv. I'm going to enjoy heaping the pain on you again when the huskies drop a game. You should shut your mouth until you actually win one, or for that matter, until you get there for the first time. You beat a bunch of patsies last year and then got eviscerated by the first real team you played. Win a playoff game then pop off you worthless cull.

#StillNeverPlayedinaChampionshipGame

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I did you fucking moron
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Baseman doog piece of shit, I didn't notice you posting here during Sark's years. Go back to doogman where you belong. Bandwagon fuck.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

You're a talentless shitposter and should hang yourself with a pair of sweatpants from the huskytron on live tv. I'm going to enjoy heaping the pain on you again when the huskies drop a game. You should shut your mouth until you actually win one, or for that matter, until you get there for the first time. You beat a bunch of patsies last year and then got eviscerated by the first real team you played. Win a playoff game then pop off you worthless cull.

#StillNeverPlayedinaChampionshipGame

#winaplayoffgamethenpopoff?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

@Baseman doog piece of shit, I didn't notice you posting here during Sark's years. Go back to doogman where you belong. Bandwagon fuck.

Have a nice weekend.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Oregon is a track school–always has been and always will be. Oregon hit the radar in football for a few good years, but it appears that it was a wonderful blip.

You might not like it, but corrupt, sullied or not in its achievement, Washington has one Two more football national championship (sic) than Oregon, and if I was a betting man, I would wager on them getting another before Oregon ever has a chance.

You thinking that 1960 banner you awarded yourself in 2007 is real?
    I must admit that it was a desperate move by Douchehelmet Turner and garnered many eyerolls and shaking of the head from yours truly. DH was trying to generate excitement without emphasizing winning on the field and hanging onto Lionel's rotting corpse on the sideline.
    When that happened I was in about the 10th row and I yelled out "You're making up Championships for your shit program?" and every Doog around me just looked at the ground and pretended like they weren't there.

I felt embarrassed for those fans that day. That was worse than RoboDuck.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I did you fucking moron
    So 2007 it is.

Thanks @Tawdy
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I had this argument with Duck fans in the mid 2000s. They were tired of winning 6-9 games with Bellotti. I told them to be happy with what you have since you were worthless trash prior to 1994 and you're not, nor will you ever be anything near a blueblood. Turns out I was wrong for a few years, but they've crashed and burned like I knew they would, and no real coach wants to go there. All the hype and nonsense doesn't matter now. Best case scenario: They get back to 2010-2013 levels by 2021 or so and I seriously doubt that happens. It would take another diamond in the rough find like Chimp and those are rare.

Right and UW isn't a blue blood either. You had a seven good seasons with Don James in 18 years and you've had two since. Oregon had 8 good seasons since 94.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Have a nice weekend.
    Thanks, you too.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

http://fishduck.com/2017/11/get-realistic-oregon-is-not-elite-and-wont-be-again/

LOL

Now back to my regularly scheduled division titled-contending programming...

This aged well. 2 years running=regularly scheduled? Competing for a divisional title in the worst P5 conference in the country? Awesome, just awesome.