Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alphonzo Tuputala, 3* 2019 LB, Federal Way (HS), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't remember his previous clips looking anything like that. He looks pissed and quick. That's exciting. Fuck we need help at ilb.
    THIS GUY IS NOT HELP AT LB.

Fucking Christ.

Stop with this shit. The help we needed this year was in the 2014-16 class. Next year will be 2015-17.

Unless we fucking suck (we do) or this kid is a top 20 recruit (he’s not) he’s not going to help next year.

Fucking enough with this Doog bullshit. Players like this need 3 years to see the field.

Recruiting is not a draft. That’s why we worry about it 3-4 years in advance.

JFC.
    You are terrible at reading
    He just looks for ways to fit in his pre-planned rants. They don't always fit.

If I was looking for ways UW could fix the problems at LB immediately it wouldn't be on the recruiting board.
    The inside linebacker depth is shit for the next year or two and we can only hope for better recruiting and a big improvement down the road. It goes without saying that it's fucked for now and no one discussed on this board is going to fix it by next year.
    I think Sirmon is going to be legit, so help could be on the way relatively soon. Why does Gregory still have a fucking jerb?
    There's hope for him and Tafisi. Two "maybe" guys and Kyler Manu doesn't get me too psyched though.
    Beavers will still be here next year and maybe Wellington gets healthy? Who knows at this point though.
    Wellington has never done anything to stand out when he has played.

He's an undersized LB that isn't as good as BBK or Beavers. I'm gonna guess he's nothing special.
    HE IS FUCKING INJURED YOU IDIOTS.
    I'm aware. Nothing I said had anything to do with that. He's undersized and done nothing, albeit in a small sample size.
    He is better than BBK
    If he’s better then he’ll take his spot. So far he hasn’t come close to doing that.
    he is fucking injured, wtf do you want from him?
    I want him to beat BBK before we jerk him off. Being injured is as effective as sucking. He isn't good until he #doessomething.
    This.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't remember his previous clips looking anything like that. He looks pissed and quick. That's exciting. Fuck we need help at ilb.

Fucking Christ.

Stop with this shit. The help we needed this year was in the 2014-16 class. Next year will be 2015-17.

Unless we fucking suck (we do) or this kid is a top 20 recruit (he’s not) he’s not going to help next year.

Fucking enough with this Doog bullshit. Players like this need 3 years to see the field.

JFC.

If I was looking for ways UW could fix the problems at LB immediately it wouldn't be on the recruiting board.
    The inside linebacker depth is shit for the next year or two and we can only hope for better recruiting and a big improvement down the road. It goes without saying that it's fucked for now and no one discussed on this board is going to fix it by next year.
    I think Sirmon is going to be legit, so help could be on the way relatively soon. Why does Gregory still have a fucking jerb?
    There's hope for him and Tafisi. Two "maybe" guys and Kyler Manu doesn't get me too psyched though.
    Beavers will still be here next year and maybe Wellington gets healthy? Who knows at this point though.

He's an undersized LB that isn't as good as BBK or Beavers. I'm gonna guess he's nothing special.
    I'm aware. Nothing I said had anything to do with that. He's undersized and done nothing, albeit in a small sample size.
    He is better than BBK
    If he’s better then he’ll take his spot. So far he hasn’t come close to doing that.
    I want him to beat BBK before we jerk him off. Being injured is as effective as sucking. He isn't good until he #doessomething.
    This.
    Why be reasonable?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    This.
    Why be reasonable?
    New bored motto
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    This.
    Why be reasonable?
    I hate glass joe players who never see the field because of recurring injuries yet people like to drool over the "potential". If you never play then you suck.
    Seriously. CJ Procise hype every summer makes me want to kill myself.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    This.
    Why be reasonable?
    I hate glass joe players who never see the field because of recurring injuries yet people like to drool over the "potential". If you never play then you suck.
    That pumpkin next to his name is quite fitting. You usually only see them in late October, just like Prosise.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    This.
    Why be reasonable?
    That pumpkin next to his name is quite fitting. You usually only see them in late October, just like Prosise.
    Well yeah, it's his season after all.
  • dipwaddipwad Member Posts: 42
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Heimuli shot up 247's most recent ILB rankings while Tuputala is still ranked as more of a WAC level prospect. Has watching the Kyler Manu and Jake Wambaughs of the world rendered husky fans incapable of dooging over any LB prospect with an ounce of athleticism? Tufuno can't even chase down a fullback and is still universally regarded a better prospect.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Al looks like a fucking beast, his lower body is insane.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dipwad said:

Heimuli shot up 247's most recent ILB rankings while Tuputala is still ranked as more of a WAC level prospect. Has watching the Kyler Manu and Jake Wambaughs of the world rendered husky fans incapable of dooging over any LB prospect with an ounce of athleticism? Tufuno can't even chase down a fullback and is still universally regarded a better prospect.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER
    I got it but I'm on the spectrum
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    dipwad said:

Jesus Christ.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    This.
    Why be reasonable?
    Some guys just have bad luck with injuries. Does Trey Adams suck now?
    He's the best player on our team but right now, yes, he does.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    This.
    Why be reasonable?
    Some guys just have bad luck with injuries. Does Trey Adams suck now?

• DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    NEsnake12 said:
    Kid is going to be so good against the run