Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alphonzo Tuputala, 3* 2019 LB, Federal Way (HS), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Can we get him to enroll start now?

I actually think he is better than anything we have playing right now.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't remember his previous clips looking anything like that. He looks pissed and quick. That's exciting. Fuck we need help at ilb.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is the kind of guy Im always a sucker for. Could be my next Amandre
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I don't remember his previous clips looking anything like that. He looks pissed and quick. That's exciting. Fuck we need help at ilb.
    He looks much faster and quicker than last year. He has great size for a LB as well.
    I remember my impression from when he committed as being pretty meh. He looked big and slow. It's funny to me that now he looks really quick, which makes him look smaller.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

chuck said:

THIS GUY IS NOT HELP AT LB.

Fucking Christ.

Stop with this shit. The help we needed this year was in the 2014-16 class. Next year will be 2015-17.

Unless we fucking suck (we do) or this kid is a top 20 recruit (he’s not) he’s not going to help next year.

Fucking enough with this Doog bullshit. Players like this need 3 years to see the field.

Recruiting is not a draft. That’s why we worry about it 3-4 years in advance.

JFC.
    Worrying about recruiting 3-4 years in advance is the Doogliest shit there is.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

Stop with this shit. The help we needed this year was in the 2014-16 class. Next year will be 2015-17.

Unless we fucking suck (we do) or this kid is a top 20 recruit (he’s not) he’s not going to help next year.

Fucking enough with this Doog bullshit. Players like this need 3 years to see the field.

JFC.
    You are terrible at reading
    He just looks for ways to fit in his pre-planned rants. They don't always fit.

If I was looking for ways UW could fix the problems at LB immediately it wouldn't be on the recruiting board.
    The inside linebacker depth is shit for the next year or two and we can only hope for better recruiting and a big improvement down the road. It goes without saying that it's fucked for now and no one discussed on this board is going to fix it by next year.
    I think Sirmon is going to be legit, so help could be on the way relatively soon. Why does Gregory still have a fucking jerb?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

If I was looking for ways UW could fix the problems at LB immediately it wouldn't be on the recruiting board.
    The inside linebacker depth is shit for the next year or two and we can only hope for better recruiting and a big improvement down the road. It goes without saying that it's fucked for now and no one discussed on this board is going to fix it by next year.
    I think Sirmon is going to be legit, so help could be on the way relatively soon. Why does Gregory still have a fucking jerb?
    There's hope for him and Tafisi. Two "maybe" guys and Kyler Manu doesn't get me too psyched though.
    Beavers will still be here next year and maybe Wellington gets healthy? Who knows at this point though.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.
    Worrying about recruiting 3-4 years in advance is the Doogliest shit there is.
    Bob Gregory, and Pete by keeping him, agree
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

There's hope for him and Tafisi. Two "maybe" guys and Kyler Manu doesn't get me too psyched though.
    Beavers will still be here next year and maybe Wellington gets healthy? Who knows at this point though.
    Wellington has never done anything to stand out when he has played.

He's an undersized LB that isn't as good as BBK or Beavers. I'm gonna guess he's nothing special.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He's an undersized LB that isn't as good as BBK or Beavers. I'm gonna guess he's nothing special.
    Wellington was originally assessed by the TBS services as a RB. He was ranked like #4 in the nation early on. I dont know how good he would gave been at RB but it seems like in hindsight, it would have been a better spot for him.

It also, however, seems like he is perpetually injured like Michael Neal. There's a rumor he was out of the Auburn game due to another injury
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

Wellington looked pretty good last year