Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alphonzo Tuputala, 3* 2019 LB, Federal Way (HS), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't remember his previous clips looking anything like that. He looks pissed and quick. That's exciting. Fuck we need help at ilb.
    THIS GUY IS NOT HELP AT LB.

Fucking Christ.

Stop with this shit. The help we needed this year was in the 2014-16 class. Next year will be 2015-17.

Unless we fucking suck (we do) or this kid is a top 20 recruit (he’s not) he’s not going to help next year.

Fucking enough with this Doog bullshit. Players like this need 3 years to see the field.

Recruiting is not a draft. That’s why we worry about it 3-4 years in advance.

JFC.
    I don't expect him to help next year dumbfuck.
    GOOD!!!!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't remember his previous clips looking anything like that. He looks pissed and quick. That's exciting. Fuck we need help at ilb.

Fucking Christ.

Stop with this shit. The help we needed this year was in the 2014-16 class. Next year will be 2015-17.

Unless we fucking suck (we do) or this kid is a top 20 recruit (he’s not) he’s not going to help next year.

Fucking enough with this Doog bullshit. Players like this need 3 years to see the field.

JFC.
    You are terrible at reading
    He just looks for ways to fit in his pre-planned rants. They don't always fit.

If I was looking for ways UW could fix the problems at LB immediately it wouldn't be on the recruiting board.
    The inside linebacker depth is shit for the next year or two and we can only hope for better recruiting and a big improvement down the road. It goes without saying that it's fucked for now and no one discussed on this board is going to fix it by next year.
    I think Sirmon is going to be legit, so help could be on the way relatively soon. Why does Gregory still have a fucking jerb?
    There's hope for him and Tafisi. Two "maybe" guys and Kyler Manu doesn't get me too psyched though.
    Beavers will still be here next year and maybe Wellington gets healthy? Who knows at this point though.
    Wellington has never done anything to stand out when he has played.

He's an undersized LB that isn't as good as BBK or Beavers. I'm gonna guess he's nothing special.
    HE IS FUCKING INJURED YOU IDIOTS.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

If I was looking for ways UW could fix the problems at LB immediately it wouldn't be on the recruiting board.
    The inside linebacker depth is shit for the next year or two and we can only hope for better recruiting and a big improvement down the road. It goes without saying that it's fucked for now and no one discussed on this board is going to fix it by next year.
    I think Sirmon is going to be legit, so help could be on the way relatively soon. Why does Gregory still have a fucking jerb?
    There's hope for him and Tafisi. Two "maybe" guys and Kyler Manu doesn't get me too psyched though.
    Beavers will still be here next year and maybe Wellington gets healthy? Who knows at this point though.

He's an undersized LB that isn't as good as BBK or Beavers. I'm gonna guess he's nothing special.
    Wellington was originally assessed by the TBS services as a RB. He was ranked like #4 in the nation early on. I dont know how good he would gave been at RB but it seems like in hindsight, it would have been a better spot for him.

It also, however, seems like he is perpetually injured like Michael Neal. There's a rumor he was out of the Auburn game due to another injury
    You telling me we had a big back on the roster this whole time and Ballz never brought them up?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

I'm aware. Nothing I said had anything to do with that. He's undersized and done nothing, albeit in a small sample size.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

Why does Gregory still have a fucking jerb?
    It aint the stellar special teams play.

The holding, snapping, kicking game is worse than the lb crooting. Although, when Kalepo is no longer assisting, Gregory will go back to signing the BBKs of the world and they will both be equally shitty.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

Even if that’s true, he’s still worthy of recognition before Manu and Wambaugh.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

I'm aware. Nothing I said had anything to do with that. He's undersized and done nothing, albeit in a small sample size.
    He is better than BBK
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I really liked Wellington as a croot. He has done little on the field thus far.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

yryk
  • Options

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    Because he was a higher ranked recruit?
    When I saw him play last year he made plays, and to my eyes looked better than bbk
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.
    It’s hard when people view recruiting like the draft
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    If he’s better then he’ll take his spot. So far he hasn’t come close to doing that.
  • Options

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    If he’s better then he’ll take his spot. So far he hasn’t come close to doing that.
    he is fucking injured, wtf do you want from him?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    Wellington wouldn't have taken his spot because he's not better. He's another small tweener.

I'm sure his Hudl and garbage time snaps were impressive though.
  • Options

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fucking Christ.

JFC.

He is better than BBK
    Wellington wouldn't have taken his spot because he's not better. He's another small tweener.

I'm sure his Hudl and garbage time snaps were impressive though.
    what is your obsession with BBK? Granted, i did like what BBK did this saturday, he made tackles and ppl actually stopped. which was my biggest frustration with him
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

this boy got some thick hips

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited September 2018
    Wellington > BBK