Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Love me some BBK

Even a blind squirrel enjoys sucking cock

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Beavers back too. Seems like Azeem is gonna just be an edge guy now.
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

Bbk is better and looks like he has finally shot up with rhino cum and lifted some weights

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

BBK looked pretty fucking good, quite honestly.

It’s like some of the coaches knew what they were fucking doing
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

BBK looked pretty fucking good, quite honestly.

UCLA is Tuff in between the tackles.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TTJ said:

Jettison Potao'e. Bowman and Victor can split snaps at Buck.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

BallzDeep said:

Don't care. Fuck undersized try hard white guys till the day I die. Our defense doesn't have the same physicality and intimidation they have had the past two seasons with Azeem and Keishawn on the field at the same time. Seems like they are trying to prepare for life after Azeem and Keishawn next season instead of allowing those guys to have the best Senior seasons they possibly can. Some of you might love BBK now but you'll hate him if he's the full time starter next season and still getting run over and dragged.

BBK has honestly played better than both Victor and Bierria this year.
    Sources tell me Victor and Bierria are too busy smoking weed, banging hot white bitches, parking their cars illegally, and failing to pay their utility bills to care about being finely tuned athletic machines.
    Doesn’t Victor already have his diploma? Can’t he take dance and fucking white chicks as electives?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

BallzDeep said:

Don't care. Fuck undersized try hard white guys till the day I die. Our defense doesn't have the same physicality and intimidation they have had the past two seasons with Azeem and Keishawn on the field at the same time. Seems like they are trying to prepare for life after Azeem and Keishawn next season instead of allowing those guys to have the best Senior seasons they possibly can. Some of you might love BBK now but you'll hate him if he's the full time starter next season and still getting run over and dragged.

BBK has honestly played better than both Victor and Bierria this year.
    Sources tell me Victor and Bierria are too busy smoking weed, banging hot white bitches, parking their cars illegally, and failing to pay their utility bills to care about being finely tuned athletic machines.
    Thank you, mr. president.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

TTJ said:

We tailgated with the Beavers family, they were just hangin' around so they joined us - they are all going in force to the Stanford game. Was probly 6 of them up from LA but I was looking thru blurred vision. Nice family. Couple of fUCLA guys joined us also - they were not expecting much from Schnosen today and got nothing in return.
    Cool story...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

BBK has been playing well, but I will always hate him. Hair looks like Custers. I'm triggered.

Meant to chin. Hit the quote.

Fuck Hondo I guess