Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Love me some BBK

2»

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Not gonna give BBK any credit until he gets a fucking haircut.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    BBK will have a "Husky Legend" senior campaign next year. Cook it.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

I’m really curious as to what the fuck Victor is doing. He was a potential first round draft pick coming into the season, and has played himself right out of that conversation. He’s now playing what looks to be 30% of defensive snaps. Hard to say if the injury is fucking him up, or if he’s just been fucking around. And it doesn’t really matter since the D is fine regardless of his role, but it sucks to see our most badass player since the 90s end his career with a whimper.

Spot on and Bierra is barely a Jag for us right now and getting the snaps to prove it. Beavers seemed to be out there more than either of our senior ILB and at one point Wellington and Beavers were on the field at the same time.

After the season, the story will leak out what the reason(s) were, but to me, there is more to the story than BBK just being better.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    godawgst said:

I’m really curious as to what the fuck Victor is doing. He was a potential first round draft pick coming into the season, and has played himself right out of that conversation. He’s now playing what looks to be 30% of defensive snaps. Hard to say if the injury is fucking him up, or if he’s just been fucking around. And it doesn’t really matter since the D is fine regardless of his role, but it sucks to see our most badass player since the 90s end his career with a whimper.

Spot on and Bierra is barely a Jag for us right now and getting the snaps to prove it. Beavers seemed to be out there more than either of our senior ILB and at one point Wellington and Beavers were on the field at the same time.

After the season, the story will leak out what the reason(s) were, but to me, there is more to the story than BBK just being better.
    victor was on the edge a lot yesterday, he suprising hold the edge better than benning even though he is fucking 40 pounds lighter
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    I love Azeem. The way he talks shit. Please come back.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Fuck it I'll make it a haiku.

I love you Azeem

The way you always talk shit

Please come back to me
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Victor will get 7 sacks in the CFP final and be forever remembered as an all time great

Nick Saban doesn't accept transfers with feeding tubes.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

Azeem is no longer a inside linebacker, he will work on the edge (Sam) the rest of the year unless there are injuries. He played their exclusively yesterday and he’ll see more snaps the last 5 games. We will need him too.

How many snaps did he get yesterday and will he get the rest of the year do you think.

Is he rotating with Bennie and O'Brien and Bartlett?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Yeah, not sure what's going on there. Victor more than any other player (you could argue Budda Baker) has epitomized the Petersen UW rebirth. I love him and want to see him ball out.