Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why are all the Black women in Congress bat shit crazy? I'd ask my wife but she'd fuck me up

Pussy
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why are all the Black women in Congress bat shit crazy? I'd ask my wife but she'd fuck me up

Pussy
    And?
    BHAM!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    Better safe than sorry!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Ok, so I went and read the story. The "irony" is that Rep. Wilson is nutso because she questioned what US forces were doing in Niger even though she was a co-sponsor on a bill which directed the US military and State Department to conduct some kind of anti-terrorism mission there.

Okay... and my Google-fu reveals: nothing on Rep. Wilson questioning "what US forces were doing in Niger":

Now, I may suck at the internet, so unless anyone has something from Rep. Wilson axeing dat question, this is a bullshit non-story.

Although apparently Gen. Kelly lied about Rep. Wilson.

AZDuck said:

Ok, so I went and read the story. The "irony" is that Rep. Wilson is nutso because she questioned what US forces were doing in Niger even though she was a co-sponsor on a bill which directed the US military and State Department to conduct some kind of anti-terrorism mission there.

Okay... and my Google-fu reveals: nothing on Rep. Wilson questioning "what US forces were doing in Niger":

Now, I may suck at the internet, so unless anyone has something from Rep. Wilson axeing dat question, this is a bullshit non-story.

Although apparently Gen. Kelly lied about Rep. Wilson.

Very quick look maybe watching "The View" will help. Oh wait you already watch that.. Sounds like she doesn't have a clue. The troops were sent there under Obozo.

Appearing on 'The View' Wednesday morning, Wilson said that the incident would be "Mr. Trump's Benghazi."

"I want to know from Mr. Trump: What happened to La David in Niger? Why was he the last one found? Why did it take 48 hours for him to be discovered?" she asked.

Related Video: Dem Rep. Frederica Wilson: "Insensitive" Trump Told Soldier's Widow He "Knew What He Signed Up For"

She wondered: "Why wasn't he in a car, an armored truck? Why did he have weapons weaker than the terrorist's weapons? Why were they able to surround them and kill him?"

"I cannot get the answers. Nobody can get the answers. Until we get those answers it is his Benghazi and this whole thing about what he said to the widow is a cover-up," she added.
    edited October 2017
    Unfortunately I have to watch "The View" with the volume down at my government job sinecure, so I might have missed it.

Are you really trying to say "KOMO 4 Buttfucker?" Becuase there is a world of information at my fingertips and I found nothing that said that Rep. Wilson questioned "what U.S. forces were doing in Niger."

She may have questioned the implementation of the policy (that's the executive's job) but there is no indication that she disagrees with having US forces there to fight ISIS-ally Boko Haram (which she co-sponsored a bill about)

Sounds like @Sledog FS needs to learn the difference and maybe watch a few episodes of Schoolhouse Rock.
    AZDuck said:

Unfortunately I have to watch "The View" with the volume down at my government job sinecure, so I might have missed it.

Are you really trying to say "KOMO 4 Buttfucker?" Becuase there is a world of information at my fingertips and I found nothing that said that Rep. Wilson questioned "what U.S. forces were doing in Niger."

She may have questioned the implementation of the policy (that's the executive's job) but there is no indication that she disagrees with having US forces there to fight ISIS-ally Boko Haram (which she co-sponsored a bill about)

Sounds like @Sledog FS needs to learn the difference and maybe watch a few episodes of Schoolhouse Rock.

She sent them and hasn't a clue as to what they are doing there. She is clueless and a shill. Just read that statement and tell me she has any knowledge of the subject. Did you find that quote? No so I'm really thinking you need to have a 6 year old tell you how to search the net.
    Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

She sent them and hasn't a clue as to what they are doing there. She is clueless and a shill. Just read that statement and tell me she has any knowledge of the subject. Did you find that quote? No so I'm really thinking you need to have a 6 year old tell you how to search the net.
    "I want to know from Mr. Trump: What happened to La David in Niger? Why was he the last one found? Why did it take 48 hours for him to be discovered?" she asked.
    This is actually a really good fucking question. What happened that we didn't recover this guy for 48 hours? That's a fucking DUSTWUN, bro
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Race didn't get to be older than the pyramids by being reckless.

YBFE
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

The crazy black woman is a racist sterotype based on some truth because all women are fucking crazy
    En fuego today. Did you take your Metamucil intravenously?
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

This is actually a really good fucking question. What happened that we didn't recover this guy for 48 hours? That's a fucking DUSTWUN, bro

"Why did he have weapons weaker than the terrorist's weapons? Why were they able to surround them and kill him?"

Dumb as a mud fence.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You aren't on a need to know basis.

Given that we now know this poor widow has been gang-used and discarded by CongressBitch and band of Partygoers we are left to pick Trump, or CongressBitch.

#Trumpwinsagain

Now I suggest you try and catch up with Trump (Chess not checkers) and get back onto the real story.
    Jesus, some people here are fucktarded.

When there is an intelligence failure wherein a group of SF gets ambushed in a country which was not assessed as being a high-threat area for armed attack, and one of the members of that team disappears for two fucking days, that is a matter of public record and cause for investigation.

There will be one.

It will be classified.

But there will also be public hearings. Frankly, I don't think this thing goes to Trump. That's not the point. Someone fucked up, and people got killed. We need to find out why and improve our TTPs in that area so it doesn't happen again.

Why did he have weapons weaker than the terrorist's weapons? Why were they able to surround them and kill him?"

Also good questions. It is customary to assess the threat level and enemy capabilities when conducting operations. Clearly the assessment was wrong.

As far as Trump is concerned, it sounds like he was an asshole on the phone. According to at least two people in the car at the time, he referred to SGT La David Johnson as "your guy." That's kind of poor form for a casualty condolence call.

The Army's casualty assistance officer training gives these basic pointers:

The previous slide says "write down or rehearse your phone call in order to better prepare yourself." Trump has lots of minions that can help him with this.

It's actually not hard.