Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Irony

13»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

I'm kinda in agreeance with the Houston fellow, to a point.

I don't think this looks like Benghazi. There's a scandal here, but I seriously doubt it goes to the White House. (/agreeance)

The lady with the cowboy hats appears to be genuinely pissed off. I guess the Soldier who got disappeared for 48 hours and offed was one of her Little Frederica Urban Achievers. So she actually knew the family and may have known the Soldier when he was a kid. If she wants to blurt "Benghazi" that's her right but I don't see it.

I was not saying this is like Benghazi. I was referring to how how Salem said this wasn't executive branch political. Where he screamed about Obama and Hillary with Benghazi. When that wasn't executive branch political either.
    Of course it was. They fronted the video lie. Even did a commercial on Pakistan tv. The executive made it political to keep with the re election narrative

This is true. And the opposition put it to good use. It was just another example of how fucking retarded the Obama administration was.

The Nigerian operation wasn't Benghazi, but it sure sounds like a colossal fuck up to me. Maybe we could discuss that - after the important stuff like Trump's phone call to one of the widows.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    Swaye said:

God I miss racial stereotype cartoons. Speedy Gonzalez, Foghorn Leghorn, Pepe LePew.

AZDuck said:

Jesus, some people here are fucktarded.

When there is an intelligence failure wherein a group of SF gets ambushed in a country which was not assessed as being a high-threat area for armed attack, and one of the members of that team disappears for two fucking days, that is a matter of public record and cause for investigation.

There will be one.

It will be classified.

But there will also be public hearings. Frankly, I don't think this thing goes to Trump. That's not the point. Someone fucked up, and people got killed. We need to find out why and improve our TTPs in that area so it doesn't happen again.

Why did he have weapons weaker than the terrorist's weapons? Why were they able to surround them and kill him?"

Also good questions. It is customary to assess the threat level and enemy capabilities when conducting operations. Clearly the assessment was wrong.

As far as Trump is concerned, it sounds like he was an asshole on the phone. According to at least two people in the car at the time, he referred to SGT La David Johnson as "your guy." That's kind of poor form for a casualty condolence call.

The Army's casualty assistance officer training gives these basic pointers:

The previous slide says "write down or rehearse your phone call in order to better prepare yourself." Trump has lots of minions that can help him with this.

It's actually not hard.

While he won the erection fair and square, the fat bone spurred fuck should have been advised by his hadlers from making phone calls to grieving military families. People that talk shit to dudes that have done time in the Hanoi Hilton probably aren't the best fit for this sort of thing.
    I'm gonna run smack on Jane Fonda whenever i damned well want to.

Wood still titty fuck even though she's old as dirt though.
    Wood not. She gave it up to many NVA dudes.

I fucking hate this cunt.
    She's a traitor.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

I don't think this looks like Benghazi. There's a scandal here, but I seriously doubt it goes to the White House. (/agreeance)

The lady with the cowboy hats appears to be genuinely pissed off. I guess the Soldier who got disappeared for 48 hours and offed was one of her Little Frederica Urban Achievers. So she actually knew the family and may have known the Soldier when he was a kid. If she wants to blurt "Benghazi" that's her right but I don't see it.

I was not saying this is like Benghazi. I was referring to how how Salem said this wasn't executive branch political. Where he screamed about Obama and Hillary with Benghazi. When that wasn't executive branch political either.
    Of course it was. They fronted the video lie. Even did a commercial on Pakistan tv. The executive made it political to keep with the re election narrative

This is true. And the opposition put it to good use. It was just another example of how fucking retarded the Obama administration was.

And yet you voted him in twice.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

I can't remember where you live. But if you live in Oregon or Washington, you voted for Obama too.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

I can't remember where you live. But if you live in Oregon or Washington, you voted for Obama too.
    I vote people out of office, not into office. I abstained from voting in 2008, in 2012 my vote was against him. The only prez I actually voted for was Trump.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

The Nigerian operation wasn't Benghazi, but it sure sounds like a colossal fuck up to me. Maybe we could discuss that - after the important stuff like Trump's phone call to one of the widows.
    I think too many of these operations are run by DC minions with everything but the troops on their mind. This goes back decades
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Fake news.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

God I miss racial stereotype cartoons. Speedy Gonzalez, Foghorn Leghorn, Pepe LePew.

AZDuck said:

Jesus, some people here are fucktarded.

When there is an intelligence failure wherein a group of SF gets ambushed in a country which was not assessed as being a high-threat area for armed attack, and one of the members of that team disappears for two fucking days, that is a matter of public record and cause for investigation.

There will be one.

It will be classified.

But there will also be public hearings. Frankly, I don't think this thing goes to Trump. That's not the point. Someone fucked up, and people got killed. We need to find out why and improve our TTPs in that area so it doesn't happen again.

Why did he have weapons weaker than the terrorist's weapons? Why were they able to surround them and kill him?"

Also good questions. It is customary to assess the threat level and enemy capabilities when conducting operations. Clearly the assessment was wrong.

As far as Trump is concerned, it sounds like he was an asshole on the phone. According to at least two people in the car at the time, he referred to SGT La David Johnson as "your guy." That's kind of poor form for a casualty condolence call.

The Army's casualty assistance officer training gives these basic pointers:

The previous slide says "write down or rehearse your phone call in order to better prepare yourself." Trump has lots of minions that can help him with this.

It's actually not hard.

While he won the erection fair and square, the fat bone spurred fuck should have been advised by his hadlers from making phone calls to grieving military families. People that talk shit to dudes that have done time in the Hanoi Hilton probably aren't the best fit for this sort of thing.
    I'm gonna run smack on Jane Fonda whenever i damned well want to.

Wood still titty fuck even though she's old as dirt though.
    Wood not. She gave it up to many NVA dudes.

I fucking hate this cunt.
    She's a traitor.
    She should have lost her citizenship at a minimum.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Washington voted 3:1 for Bernie. People forget that.

Then they wonder why Hillary is a disaster.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

I vote people out of office, not into office. I abstained from voting in 2008, in 2012 my vote was against him. The only prez I actually voted for was Trump.
    Your vote still went to Obama and Hillary.

HTH
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

Washington voted 3:1 for Bernie. People forget that.

Then they wonder why Hillary is a disaster.
    I'm not sure a cockus counts as voting.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer