Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to UW Nutrition Coach

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

When I heard the team nutritionist give a presentation she specifically said there's nothing she can do when the players ignore her guidance... she can't be their mom and police them 24/7.

So when you have a POS like Browning who doesn't care about his diet enough she can't completely stop that. I've personally seen him order 3 M&M cookies to go along with his sandwich from Subway in the HUB... then there's this evidence...

Then if y'all remember Pac12 media day interview, he said he's been eating "healthier" and when questioned said he had bacon and eggs for breakfast, to which Keishawn Bierria rolled his eyes and said under his breath "that's not really healthy"

Those M&M cookies from Subway are so fucking good though...
    Anyone who doesn't get chocolate chip cookies is a piece of shit i think
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

We wouldn't give a shit about his diet if he wasn't such a pussy.

Hobert ate HUB food & he was Pat Hill TUFF!

Do you remember the having gravy and hashed browns at the HUB? That shit made 1991 glorious for me.
    Hash browns were the best. I never had the gravy.
    Oh man you missed out. They had that sausage gravy for the biscuits but I'd skip the biscuits and have them put it right on the hashed browns. Entire meal right there. I basically lived on that, ramen and alcohol for a solid two year stretch.
    Every once in a while I’d get in there early for some French toast. They made it with thick bread. So good. Otherwise every once in a while it was shitty cheeseburgers that you could add unlimited pickles too.
    I used to destroy those pickles. Then I would get canker sores and be pissed that I'd have to explain to some sorority slut that I didn't have herpes, I just ate too many pickles. They always bought it. Victory.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    God dammit Swaye. Now I have to get up and hit the Martin Way Diner for hashbrowns and sausage gravy tomorrow. I'll be craving that shit all day tomorrow if I don't.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What would being a little healthier do for Browning? He'd still have a weak arm and limited mobility.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

What would being a little healthier do for Browning? He'd still have a weak arm and limited mobility.

Normal fecal consistency So He can no longer shit his socks
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

True