Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to UW Nutrition Coach

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
You are what you eat
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

We wouldn't give a shit about his diet if he wasn't such a pussy.

Hobert ate HUB food & he was Pat Hill TUFF!

Do you remember the having gravy and hashed browns at the HUB? That shit made 1991 glorious for me.
    Hash browns were the best. I never had the gravy.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bashful dude brah can't even compete with himself.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Do you remember the having gravy and hashed browns at the HUB? That shit made 1991 glorious for me.
    Oh... You did.

You just didn't know it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

When I heard the team nutritionist give a presentation she specifically said there's nothing she can do when the players ignore her guidance... she can't be their mom and police them 24/7.

So when you have a POS like Browning who doesn't care about his diet enough she can't completely stop that. I've personally seen him order 3 M&M cookies to go along with his sandwich from Subway in the HUB... then there's this evidence...

Then if y'all remember Pac12 media day interview, he said he's been eating "healthier" and when questioned said he had bacon and eggs for breakfast, to which Keishawn Bierria rolled his eyes and said under his breath "that's not really healthy"

You can criticize cookies all you want, but if you're just here to bash bacon and eggs, you won't last long.
    If I could physically do it I would probably eat nothing but bacon and eggs.
    Al Michaels supposedly lives on steak. Only. Every night
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

NEsnake12 said:

When I heard the team nutritionist give a presentation she specifically said there's nothing she can do when the players ignore her guidance... she can't be their mom and police them 24/7.

So when you have a POS like Browning who doesn't care about his diet enough she can't completely stop that. I've personally seen him order 3 M&M cookies to go along with his sandwich from Subway in the HUB... then there's this evidence...

Then if y'all remember Pac12 media day interview, he said he's been eating "healthier" and when questioned said he had bacon and eggs for breakfast, to which Keishawn Bierria rolled his eyes and said under his breath "that's not really healthy"

You can criticize cookies all you want, but if you're just here to bash bacon and eggs, you won't last long.
    If I could physically do it I would probably eat nothing but bacon and eggs.
    Al Michaels supposedly lives on steak. Only. Every night
    Asu baby
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    There is damning research that gut biome dictates dietary mistakes if you have weak will power like J.B. This means that a fecal transplant from a persons with on point diet would maybe turn Joe Blow into a viable QB.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh man you missed out. They had that sausage gravy for the biscuits but I'd skip the biscuits and have them put it right on the hashed browns. Entire meal right there. I basically lived on that, ramen and alcohol for a solid two year stretch.
    Every once in a while I’d get in there early for some French toast. They made it with thick bread. So good. Otherwise every once in a while it was shitty cheeseburgers that you could add unlimited pickles too.