Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I hope not - I can't pronounce his name
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    LebamDawg said:

I can pronounce it but I will confess that the first game where he played, I spent most of the time distracted because the announcers were calling him something other than what the letters suggested he should be called.

that was a frustrating game for me.

I'm drunk in my mom's basement going "Wait, what are you talking about...Ack? Ack? Seriously? Where's the K sound?"

"Wait, what did he say? Savon? The L the L motherfucker. It's Sal-von."

I don't think I even remembered who we were playing.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    doogie said:

We're* relying on a true freshman, mid-way thru the year, to emerge ahead of a starting All conference player, to magically become the savior?

If true, We're fucked

We're following the USC model
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

One of the dumbest articles ever written on the sport of football.

The article was fine.

The headline was MossterFS.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    Meek said:

LebamDawg said:

I can pronounce it but I will confess that the first game where he played, I spent most of the time distracted because the announcers were calling him something other than what the letters suggested he should be called.

I'm drunk in my mom's basement going "Wait, what are you talking about...Ack? Ack? Seriously? Where's the K sound?"

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

We have three other good RBs besides him. The solution would be getting rid of our marker-sniffing offensive coordinator who refuses to use them.

This team is good enough, and the offense is big and physical enough to just line up and go full Stanford against an undersized talentless defense like ASU's.

Our lone TD came on a long methodical drive, with 8 run plays. The problem is that our coaches care more about offensive identity than gameplanning and what actually fucking works.

motherfucking this
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    When you have a stifling defense and a proven RB, why not run boring shit against a moderate to shitty defense until you force them out of their gameplan?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I can't say what the solution is for the Huskies offense because it might involve the death of someone.

Can you say if it’s a preliminary solution or a final solution?

I can't be banned from here. I have little else of value in my life.
    Disagree.

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010

Meek said:

LebamDawg said:

Is pharmacy his real name or a nickname? either way how did you find out and who calls him that?