Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Murao, 2020 OL, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (COMMITTED 😳)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Are we gonna be teased for a whole year only for him to commit to USC in December? Stay tuned to find out.

Not if Huff wants to keep his job because A LOT of NFL people are talking about UDUBs OLine digressing the last years. Someone even cited McGary’s sophomore film as his most polished.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Are we gonna be teased for a whole year only for him to commit to USC in December? Stay tuned to find out.

Not if Huff wants to keep his job because A LOT of NFL people are talking about UDUBs OLine digressing the last years. Someone even cited McGary’s sophomore film as his most polished.
    lol wut?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Unless you meant to say Trey Adams, you're wrong
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mcgary just was voted by his peers as the best lineman in the conference. Also huff had Adams go out at the beginning of the year and hibers wasnt a liability. Not a good time to jump on huff. I know I know, but still.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://247sports.com/Article/Myles-Murao-planning-recruiting-trips-with-LSU-and-Michigan-also-likes-UCLA-Washington-and-USC-132011486/

Not alot about UW in this article.... seems like UCLA is gaining a little momentum for him. Please God give us some momentum this cycle
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Hey!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

Heil!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Got some sources there?

• Options
    The good news: calls out early playing time, favorable UW depth, and majoring in business

The Bad News: didn’t call out Huff as a coach

Feels like a UCLA vs UW battle to me
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

The good news: calls out early playing time, favorable UW depth, and majoring in business

UCLA doesn't have an undergrad business program, only accounting
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

Tequilla said:

UCLA doesn't have an undergrad business program, only accounting
    That’s good info to know

How can you be a major university and not have an undergrad business program?

Apparently being lazy, rich trust fund kids is something that UCLA embraces full stop
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Thought we were gonna get Brett Neilon there for a while. Nope, USC. Thought we were gonna get Justin Dedich there for a while, nope USC. Thought we were gonna get Chris Murray there for a while. Nope, UCLA. Why do I always get my hopes up? The top Center prospect in the state of California always goes to a fucking LA school. This kid is a recruiting unicorn for us. He's not coming here. Fuck us.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Thought we were gonna get Brett Neilon there for a while. Nope, USC. Thought we were gonna get Justin Dedich there for a while, nope USC. Thought we were gonna get Chris Murray there for a while. Nope, UCLA. Why do I always get my hopes up? The top Center prospect in the state of California always goes to a fucking LA school. This kid is a recruiting unicorn for us. He's not coming here. Fuck us.

We were never getting Justin Dedich.

• Options

He visited UW like three times. Out of those three I just mentioned, Dedich was the guy we had the best shot at landing before the O-line coaching change.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He visited UW like three times. Out of those three I just mentioned, Dedich was the guy we had the best shot at landing before the O-line coaching change.
    I wonder how he likes being the back up to Neilon who is 1 yr older.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

I wonder how he likes being the back up to Neilon who is 1 yr older.
    Who cares? Kids are stupid. But he's on their roster and not ours. We lost and he lost.
  • Options

Huff has been average. I don’t hate him, but I’m not that excited about him either.

I don’t like last year’s OL class other than Fautanu and think it’s overrated by most of you here. The 2018 OL class is pretty good though, especially since Ale seems to be progressing well.

Basically LIPO for another year or two regarding Huff. The OL should be good this year. If it’s not, Huff is a problem.

We will see in a few years if you still think that last year’s OL class was overrated