Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biggest point of concern based on game last night...

13»

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    UW did beat USC in 2010...but that was more of Kiffin losing than Sark winning.

I attended the 2003 and 2002 Oregon road wins as well. If I can convince my buddy to drive me I might go to OSU just so I can punch Sven in the balls.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I attended the 2003 and 2002 Oregon road wins as well. If I can convince my buddy to drive me I might go to OSU just so I can punch Sven in the balls.

A win's a win.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,860 Founders Club

Oddly enough I attended both of Washington's last wins in Corvallis and Eugene.

pics or it's all a lie
  • UW did beat USC in 2010...but that was more of Kiffin losing than Sark winning.

Sven would enjoy your nice gesture.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    topdawgnc said:

A win's a win.

You sound like Kim after the Cal and Colorado games last year after people commented on how shitty we played.
  • topdawgnc said:

A win's a win.

You sound like Kim after the Cal Eastern Washington and Colorado Hawaii games two years after people commented on how shitty we played.
    New season, same song and dance.

topdawgnc said:

A win's a win.

You sound like Kim after the Cal and Colorado games last year after people commented on how shitty we played.

And you constantly sound like a doog.

The fact is simple ... a win is a win.

If you are going to call Sark out on his losses, it is bullshit to say well Kiffin lost that game.

The team didn't lose the game against Stanford, the coach did ... a loss is a loss.
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

A win's a win.

If you are going to call Sark out on his losses, it is bullshit to say well Kiffin lost that game.

The team didn't lose the game against Stanford, the coach did ... a loss is a loss.
    After someone calls me out for sounding like Kim, revert to calling him a doog. Fuck, you are dense. According to you, I will accept 7-6 this year as well.

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

A win's a win.

After someone calls me out for sounding like Kim, revert to calling him a doog. Fuck, you are dense. According to you, I will accept 7-6 this year as well.

You'll be right there saying 2014 will be different.

I have no doubt.
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

A win's a win.

You'll be right there saying 2014 will be different.

I have no doubt.
    Lol, okay.