Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biggest point of concern based on game last night...

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The Cal game was not a good performance. It was 17-7 a minute before half. 17 points against that defense in 29 minutes is absolutely pathetic.

It was the first of three consecutive midseason bye weeks. The game was neither bad nor good and certainly not interesting.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

The Cal game was not a good performance. It was 17-7 a minute before half. 17 points against that defense in 29 minutes is absolutely pathetic.

Absolutely. The 2nd quarter, even parts of the 1st quarter, were an embarrassment. Sark went full on retard and the worst defense in the league exposed our OL once again.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

chuck said:

UW beats the Beavs. WSU is s toss up. UCLA by five touchdowns.

Mannion and the Beavers can be had by pressuring the QB. They're similar to Cal offensively except completely lack the threat of a running game and are even weaker on the OL. WSU will pick UW apart with quick passes and eventually wear down the secondary and get big plays. UCLA will simply pummel the fuck out of us in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Price will be lucky to get out of the first quarter of that game.

When has UW ever gotten pressure on a decent team in the past decade?!

We have no pass rush at all. Mannion despite being a statue won't hardly be touched when we play.
    You're calling OSU a decent team. I disagree. They suck and their OL sucks. UW can pressure the QB against weak OLs especially when they have a vanilla running game and immobile QB.
    OSU is better than UW.

chuck said:

chuck said:

Mannion and the Beavers can be had by pressuring the QB. They're similar to Cal offensively except completely lack the threat of a running game and are even weaker on the OL. WSU will pick UW apart with quick passes and eventually wear down the secondary and get big plays. UCLA will simply pummel the fuck out of us in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Price will be lucky to get out of the first quarter of that game.

We have no pass rush at all. Mannion despite being a statue won't hardly be touched when we play.
    You're calling OSU a decent team. I disagree. They suck and their OL sucks. UW can pressure the QB against weak OLs especially when they have a vanilla running game and immobile QB.
    OSU is better than UW.

I say OSU sucks and if any of you fucks want to meet at 7-11 to talk about it I'm already waiting here.
  • chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

I say OSU sucks and if any of you fucks want to meet at 7-11 to talk about it I'm already waiting here.
    Look he didn't say OSU doesn't suck. He simply said OSU is better than UW.

OSU had a front loaded schedule and I imagine their final W-L record will be shitty. However they'll still beat UW.

Sark has only defeated one bowl team in his career on the road. That team was Utah who went 4-5 in conference that year.

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

OSU had a front loaded schedule and I imagine their final W-L record will be shitty. However they'll still beat UW.

Sark has only defeated one bowl team in his career on the road. That team was Utah who went 4-5 in conference that year.
    I know he didn't say that. You have something against framing the argument to fit my agenda?

I'm sticking my neck out on the OSU game and I know it. The stakes are not high though. I feel like it's a worthy gamble.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

I know he didn't say that. You have something against framing the argument to fit my agenda?

I'm sticking my neck out on the OSU game and I know it. The stakes are not high though. I feel like it's a worthy gamble.
    Have you not been watching UW play road games under Sark? The last time we won at OSU was 2003. I would be shocked if it happened.

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

OSU sucks AND OSU is better than UW.

Abundance.

#fuckingdreckfest
  • In 5 years, Sark has only defeated one team on the road who played in a bowl game which was Utah who was 4-5 in conference.

Let that sink in for how shitty he is on the road.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

OSU hasn't really beaten anyone. I see them ending up with 4-5 losses.

If it's played in Suckattle or some weird neutral site like Battle Ground High, I like the Huskies. Too bad its in Corn Valley
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

I say OSU sucks and if any of you fucks want to meet at 7-11 to talk about it I'm already working waiting here.
    I want Sark to be fired, not you.

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

I say OSU sucks and if any of you fucks want to meet at 7-11 to talk about it I'm already working waiting here.
    I want Sark to be fired, not you.
    Good one. I'll give you 25% off a 40 oz fountain drink for that...if you bring your own refillable cup.

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OSU is better than UW.

OSU hasn't really beaten anyone. I see them ending up with 4-5 losses.

If it's played in Suckattle or some weird neutral site like Battle Ground High, I like the Huskies. Too bad its in Corn Valley
    Neither has Washington.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    Oddly enough I attended both of Washington's last wins in Corvallis and Eugene.
  • Oddly enough I attended both of Washington's last wins in Corvallis and Eugene.

CollegeDoog was still in Elementary school last time UW won at Corvallis.

Rumor has it that I will be at Washington's game in Corvallis in a few weeks.

I haven't attended a Washington win since the second game of the inaugural Northwest Championship in 2002.

#kissofdeath
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Are the starters still in?
  • Sark_is_AwesomeSark_is_Awesome Member Posts: 1
    I thought Sark did a great job with clock management at the end of the first half. Calling a timeout with :08 left to get an opportunity to fair catch a punt and down the ball was excellent clock management. He also saved two timeouts for the second half. I can't wait to see what this guy can do when he gets his guys in here.

Was that when you went to the pre game lemon party with Kim and Bleenor?

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Riley > Sark

I win the thread.