Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have to resort to

Comments

• DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    it's getting pretty gay in here. You guys need to take a step back. Maybe take a walk with the wife.

Yes. Definitely take a walk with the wife.
    DingaLing said:

DingaLing said:

I may be a Broog but I see UCLA finishing 10-2 and playing again for a shot at the Rose Bowl. Fuck off doogs.

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

UCLA should be favored in every game. Going 10-2 in Mora's second season clearly proves he's not good enough for UW. Just ask IMALOSER.
    True, but Sark has a blueprint (provided by Stanford and Oregon) so does that change your prediction?

ASU isn't going to lie down and take 10.5" of Mora cock lightly, either.
    ASU and UW both really, really suck on the road and UCLA is pretty good at home.

Given the sudden juvenation of Vanilla Vick, I think the game at Arizona might be the toughest one left for UCLA.
    Great points as always, but what about the size of Mora's cock?

Agree?

edit: 10.5" was length, which is overrated. His girth is 8.5" (circumference). That is what I am hearing (Hi Kim!)
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

claiming in Mora has been at UCLA 6 years in order to compare him to Sark you might be a flaming doog.

If you claim I have ever said Rick is anything other than better than Sark, which he is, you've reached IMALOSER territory in your life.

Hey look, I have a stalker.

I saw you posting on the UCLA board the week Sark beat Rick, telling them that Rick was a great coach and how you wished he was still at the UW.

Rick + Mora are you two fav coaches... and one has to wonder why UCLA can't beat Furd & Oregon yet since they've had 6 years to build up that program.
  • Your_Mom said:

claiming in Mora has been at UCLA 6 years in order to compare him to Sark you might be a flaming doog.

If you claim I have ever said Rick is anything other than better than Sark, which he is, you've reached IMALOSER territory in your life.

I saw you posting on the UCLA board the week Sark beat Rick, telling them that Rick was a great coach and how you wished he was still at the UW.

Rick + Mora are you two fav coaches... and one has to wonder why UCLA can't beat Furd & Oregon yet since they've had 6 years to build up that program.
    Why can't your Ty+Sark combo stay within 3 scores of Oregon? They've had 9 years.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Ty & Sark aren't mine. I've never propped them up as good coaches like Race has with Rick & Mora.

Why don't you just go get a fucking lobotomy if you still can't understand that after the 3rd time I've spoon fed it to you?

This isn't about who are two latest shitty coaches where... it is about who will replace Sark and what the self appointed expert has to say, and his leg humpers.

• Your_Mom said:

Ty & Sark aren't mine. I've never propped them up as good coaches like Race has with Rick & Mora.

Why don't you just go get a fucking lobotomy if you still can't understand that after the 3rd time I've spoon fed it to you?

This isn't about who are two latest shitty coaches where... it is about who will replace Sark and what the self appointed expert has to say, and his leg humpers.

Oh so you are Kim GrinoldsFS in that we can't fire Sark because there is "no" coach out there that can get the job done.

Rick failed at UCLA, that has been covered. When Mora wins 10 games this year I'm sure you'll be making up other stats to make it seem like Mora isn't a good coach.

We still remember you propping up Sark for the past few years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Your_Mom said:

No you didn't. You're a liar and a doog.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

And if you compare Mora's season and a half to Pinkle's lengthy career you have a bitter and political agenda.

Anyone that knows football sees what is being built in Westwood. Whether Mora is the guy to finish it will be revealed in season three as always. There is nothing left to reveal in year six for Sark.

Seems like Husky fans would care about that.

Rick sucked. He sucked in colorado. He sucked at UW. He sucked at ucla.

I don't know if he's better or worse than Sark. I don't rate coaches that suck. They just suck...although ty reached an elevated status of suckiness.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    Passion said:

And if you compare Mora's season and a half to Pinkle's lengthy career you have a bitter and political agenda.

Anyone that knows football sees what is being built in Westwood. Whether Mora is the guy to finish it will be revealed in season three as always. There is nothing left to reveal in year six for Sark.

I don't rate coaches that suck. They just suck...although ty reached an elevated status of suckiness.
    If you don't rate coaches that suck, how can you in the next breath rate Ty on his level of suckiness?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Passion said:

I don't know if he's better or worse than Sark. I don't rate coaches that suck. They just suck...although ty reached an elevated status of suckiness.
    Winning a Rose Bowl and popping off does not suck.

Hope this helps.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Passion and I need to see a championship.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Passion and I need to see a championship.

Of course, as validation of other team's coaches. When it comes to Try or Sark, however. . .

Doogie doogie doog!!
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

Hope this helps.
    Sorry, that was Lambright's team. Besides, what happened afterward? The same mediocrity we have now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Hope this helps.
    Sorry, that was Lambright's team. Besides, what happened afterward? The same mediocrity we have now.
    No it was Ricks team. And you still don't get it
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never said RN sucked and don't believe it, but just to be clear, saying he sucked doesn't have to mean you like Sarkisian or think he's better.

One thing about RN that people seem to forget is that he didn't just take Lambright's team and ride them to glory in one year. That was a very incomplete team and it took two years to reach that #3 ranking. They were still incomplete at that point but found a way to win a bunch of tough games including one against a team that badly outmatched them on paper. I don't think it's any more accurate to give Lambright credit for that season than it is to give TW credit for Sark's glorious Holiday Bowl championship.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    chuck said:

I've never said RN sucked and don't believe it, but just to be clear, saying he sucked doesn't have to mean you like Sarkisian or think he's better.

One thing about RN that people seem to forget is that he didn't just take Lambright's team and ride them to glory in one year. That was a very incomplete team and it took two years to reach that #3 ranking. They were still incomplete at that point but found a way to win a bunch of tough games including one against a team that badly outmatched them on paper. I don't think it's any more accurate to give Lambright credit for that season than it is to give TW credit for Sark's glorious Holiday Bowl championship.

Many many many people hate Rick and love Sark. Not saying you are one of them. It's doog 101.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Many many many people hate Rick and love Sark. Not saying you are one of them. It's doog 101.
    I get that. I got a solid C+ in doog101. Just thought it was worth pointing that out.