Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have to resort to

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

DingaLing said:

I may be a Broog but I see UCLA finishing 10-2 and playing again for a shot at the Rose Bowl. Fuck off doogs.

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

UCLA should be favored in every game. Going 10-2 in Mora's second season clearly proves he's not good enough for UW. Just ask IMALOSER.
    True, but Sark has a blueprint (provided by Stanford and Oregon) so does that change your prediction?

ASU isn't going to lie down and take 10.5" of Mora cock lightly, either.
    ASU and UW both really, really suck on the road and UCLA is pretty good at home.

Given the sudden juvenation of Vanilla Vick, I think the game at Arizona might be the toughest one left for UCLA.
    Someone tried to tell you guys that Denker is much better than andvertised. Not great. Maybe not even good. But far from the worst QB in the dreckfest conference.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Passion said:

Passion said:

claiming in Mora has been at UCLA 6 years in order to compare him to Sark you might be a flaming doog.

If you claim I have ever said Rick is anything other than better than Sark, which he is, you've reached IMALOSER territory in your life.

And if you compare Mora's season and a half to Pinkle's lengthy career you have a bitter and political agenda.

Anyone that knows football sees what is being built in Westwood. Whether Mora is the guy to finish it will be revealed in season three as always. There is nothing left to reveal in year six for Sark.

Seems like Husky fans would care about that.

Rick sucked. He sucked in colorado. He sucked at UW. He sucked at ucla.

I don't know if he's better or worse than Sark. I don't rate coaches that suck. They just suck...although ty reached an elevated status of suckiness.
    Winning a Rose Bowl and popping off does not suck.

Hope this helps.
    Sorry, that was Lambright's team. Besides, what happened afterward? The same mediocrity we have now.
    Rick won the games he had to.

He only lost two of the Northwest Rival games.

He wasn't a good fit at Washington, but he was a winner ... and that's what matters most.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

claiming in Mora has been at UCLA 6 years in order to compare him to Sark you might be a flaming doog.

If you claim I have ever said Rick is anything other than better than Sark, which he is, you've reached IMALOSER territory in your life.

And if you compare Mora's season and a half to Pinkle's lengthy career you have a bitter and political agenda.

Anyone that knows football sees what is being built in Westwood. Whether Mora is the guy to finish it will be revealed in season three as always. There is nothing left to reveal in year six for Sark.

Seems like Husky fans would care about that.

Rick sucked. He sucked in colorado. He sucked at UW. He sucked at ucla.

I don't know if he's better or worse than Sark. I don't rate coaches that suck. They just suck...although ty reached an elevated status of suckiness.
    Winning a Rose Bowl and popping off does not suck.

Hope this helps.
    Sorry, that was Lambright's team. Besides, what happened afterward? The same mediocrity we have now.
    I interviewed over 30 players from the Rose Bowl team, and virtually all of the Lambo holdovers said that they felt beaten down by Lambo's last season, and would not have gotten to the Rose Bowl without Rick. Larry Tripplett said it was a perfect combo of Lambo toughness and free-wheelin' Rick (I'm paraphrasing).

I remember thinking that at the time. Looking back that was the last tough team that we had.Unlike Lambo teams that were worn out because he overworked them(other than 1996 the Huskies always finished badly under him).

It was a perfect blend of toughness and being loose with yourself. Tui was a perfect example of that. He made several big plays, he'd also make a lot of mistakes but Rick wasn't there to come down on his ass too hard. He let Tui be himself.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

DingaLing said:

I may be a Broog but I see UCLA finishing 10-2 and playing again for a shot at the Rose Bowl. Fuck off doogs.

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

UCLA should be favored in every game. Going 10-2 in Mora's second season clearly proves he's not good enough for UW. Just ask IMALOSER.
    True, but Sark has a blueprint (provided by Stanford and Oregon) so does that change your prediction?

ASU and UW both really, really suck on the road and UCLA is pretty good at home.

Given the sudden juvenation of Vanilla Vick, I think the game at Arizona might be the toughest one left for UCLA.
    Someone tried to tell you guys that Denker is much better than andvertised. Not great. Maybe not even good. But far from the worst QB in the dreckfest conference.
    He was just so, so, so fucking dreckfest against UW though.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

DingaLing said:

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

He was just so, so, so fucking dreckfest against UW though.
    Indeed.

I think the wind/rain had more to do with that than we originally gave it credit for. He's looked surprisingly confident the other couple of times I've seen him.