Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have to resort to

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
claiming in Mora has been at UCLA 6 years in order to compare him to Sark you might be a flaming doog.

If you claim I have ever said Rick is anything other than better than Sark, which he is, you've reached IMALOSER territory in your life.

And if you compare Mora's season and a half to Pinkle's lengthy career you have a bitter and political agenda.

Anyone that knows football sees what is being built in Westwood. Whether Mora is the guy to finish it will be revealed in season three as always. There is nothing left to reveal in year six for Sark.

Seems like Husky fans would care about that.

Comments

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866

claiming in Mora has been at UCLA 6 years in order to compare him to Sark you might be a flaming doog.

If you claim I have ever said Rick is anything other than better than Sark, which he is, you've reached IMALOSER territory in your life.

And if you compare Mora's season and a half to Pinkle's lengthy career you have a bitter and political agenda.

Anyone that knows football sees what is being built in Westwood. Whether Mora is the guy to finish it will be revealed in season three as always. There is nothing left to reveal in year six for Sark.

At UCLA the future's so bright I've gotta wear shades.

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    can we just wait til Mora gets his guys in there (2 or 3 times) before we start the clock?
  • I may be a Broog but I see UCLA finishing 10-2 and playing again for a shot at the Rose Bowl. Fuck off doogs.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I may be a Broog but I see UCLA finishing 10-2 and playing again for a shot at the Rose Bowl. Fuck off doogs.

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

UCLA should be favored in every game. Going 10-2 in Mora's second season clearly proves he's not good enough for UW. Just ask IMALOSER.
  • UCLA will finish the year 10-2 and all those mouth breathing Doogs talking shit about Mora will be reminded that Mora won 19 games his first two years while Sark has only won 29 games against D-1 teams in five fucking years.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Losses at Oregon and at Stanford don't shake my confidence in Mora. If they lose again before the PAC-12 championship game I'll be worried. If they don't play Oregon tougher in the PAC-12 championship game I'll be worried. But year 3 is put up or shut up.

They have 3 freshmen starting on the OL and it showed against Oregon, but UCLA OL performs better than WA's. And unlike WA, UCLA's season is not fucking over.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    UCLA's freshman dominated OL didn't get the job done for a whole game, but the talent and potential jumped off the screen. Same on the DL. UCLA is going to be a monster next year.

It was rough watching the Ducks and Bruins as someone who has spent way too much time following the teen boy stalking board. Hearing all the names of all the linemen UW was "right in the mix" for at one time made me want to puke.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Yeah Oregon has some REAL defensive linemen as does UCLA. UW is a long way behind and will only fall further as long as Sark is here
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    If you can't see that UCLA finishes the season 11-3 with a resounding Rose Bowl win over Ohio State, I can't help you.
    TTJ said:

If you can't see that UCLA finishes the season 11-3 with a resounding Rose Bowl win over Ohio State, I can't help you.

UCLA only goes to the Rose Bowl by winning the Pac-12 Cash Game.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,748 Swaye's Wigwam
    Even if Mora never pops off and wins the Pac 12, at least he knows an unacceptable performance when he sees one. Big improvement over "we're better than we showed today" Sark
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

agreed. any notion of collapsing Mora with the Weez is just fucking "asking for it" stupid. Maybe even nuclear stupid, which for those who don't know, is equivalent to krisvashon stupid to the tenth power.

while we're at it, let's call it SarkTy and evaluate the last 7 years at UW. Hell, why not SarkTyGilby and go back even further and hold Sark accountable for the collective? Sounds about right.

Race, I'm not the Mora guy you are, but I concede tree thangs: (1) UCLA is more physical than I've seen them in a long, long time; (b) they are intimidated by nobody; and (iii) he turned out to be a good recruiter, which I freely admit you called and I did not. I own it - I thought he'd be terrible because he's an impatient, emotional guy with a healthy amount of ego and I just didn't see him doing well catering to 18 year olds who think they're more important than they are. That was the word with Kelly, who purportedly hated the recruiting game, and I thought Mora would be like that but worse.

Turns out he's a fucking charmer. Who'da thought? He saves the shit show for the media.
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66

I may be a Broog but I see UCLA finishing 10-2 and playing again for a shot at the Rose Bowl. Fuck off doogs.

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

UCLA should be favored in every game. Going 10-2 in Mora's second season clearly proves he's not good enough for UW. Just ask IMALOSER.
    True, but Sark has a blueprint (provided by Stanford and Oregon) so does that change your prediction?

ASU isn't going to lie down and take 10.5" of Mora cock lightly, either.
    DingaLing said:

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

True, but Sark has a blueprint (provided by Stanford and Oregon) so does that change your prediction?

ASU and UW both really, really suck on the road and UCLA is pretty good at home.

Given the sudden juvenation of Vanilla Vick, I think the game at Arizona might be the toughest one left for UCLA.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

DingaLing said:

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

ASU and UW both really, really suck on the road and UCLA is pretty good at home.

Given the sudden juvenation of Vanilla Vick, I think the game at Arizona might be the toughest one left for UCLA.
    Disagree. I think USC will play them tought. They aren't a total dumpster fire anymore, and the D is playing well, plus beating UCLA is all USC has left to play for.
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66
    edited October 2013

DingaLing said:

Colorado
    @Arizona
    Washington
    Arizona State
    @USC

Great points as always, but what about the size of Mora's cock?

Agree?

edit: 10.5" was length, which is overrated. His girth is 8.5" (circumference). That is what I am hearing (Hi Kim!)