Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trey Adams and Jordan Miller both done for the year

Per Pete conference. Season is over

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    Swaye said:

Maybe we will get to see Kirkland in a starting role.

He just said Kirkland and Wattenberg will get the practice reps. I'm hoping Watty steps up
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club
    Which OL is going to pass catches on gimmick plays now?
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    Seriously don't even play the games.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Great, this was a rebuilding year anyway. Our backups will get some starter reps. always knew 2018 was going to be special. We will be bigger and deeper then ever.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Burn Bain's RS, fuck it
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

Maybe we will get to see Kirkland in a starting role.

He just said Kirkland and Wattenberg will get the practice reps. I'm hoping Watty steps up
    Live, it looked like Kirkland was serviceable, or at least not as bad as I'd feared.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Sucks ass but don't really care. Every teams loses big time starters for the year. Is what it is.

Yep, it's just other teams recruited better at o line. DB will be fine.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Any truth to Pete saying Browning was solid on Saturday?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    What’s the injury for Adams?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Hopefully Adams is good to go for next year. Assuming it's an acl
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2017
    Bread said:

Great, this was a rebuilding year anyway. Our backups will get some starter reps. always knew 2018 was going to be special. We will be bigger and deeper then ever.

Lol fuck off. This team is still Uber talented on defense and can win the north. I don't see it happening until we get a kicker but it's not a "rebuilding year"
    Worst case is still 9 wins. 10 wins most likely .
    11 if things break right
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Bread said:

Lol fuck off. This team is still Uber talented on defense and can win the north. I don't see it happening until we get a kicker but it's not a "rebuilding year"
    11 if things break right
    11 is the minimum IMO.

We lose one more regular season game at most.

We'll win our? bowel game unless it's a playoff game, which of course means we only had one loss before that.

This team's not going into a tailspin. Pete is going to kick serious ass over the bye. They're going to destroy whatever shit team they play next weekend.

ATSJBS
    All that being said, Jake Browning sucks
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Bread said:

11 if things break right
    11 is the minimum IMO.

We lose one more regular season game at most.

We'll win our? bowel game unless it's a playoff game, which of course means we only had one loss before that.

This team's not going into a tailspin. Pete is going to kick serious ass over the bye. They're going to destroy whatever shit team they play next weekend.

ATSJBS
    All that being said, Jake Browning sucks
    ATSJBS

hth
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,947 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Bread said:

11 if things break right
    Challenge is 7-2 (in Pac) if we lose to Stanford might not win us the Norf. They'd have to lose to 2 of 3 to combo of Kewgs, Beaves and Cal.