Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trey Adams and Jordan Miller both done for the year

2»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    At least Trey will be back next year
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Bread said:

Great, this was a rebuilding year anyway. Our backups will get some starter reps. always knew 2018 was going to be special. We will be bigger and deeper then ever.

Lol fuck off. This team is still Uber talented on defense and can win the north. I don't see it happening until we get a kicker but it's not a "rebuilding year"
    Worst case is still 9 wins. 10 wins most likely .
    11 if things break right
    11 is the minimum IMO.

We lose one more regular season game at most.

We'll win our? bowel game unless it's a playoff game, which of course means we only had one loss before that.

This team's not going into a tailspin. Pete is going to kick serious ass over the bye. They're going to destroy whatever shit team they play next weekend.

ATSJBS
    Yeah. Well beat Oregon ucla and wsu at home.
    Stanford i feel is a loss until we get a kicker who can make a fg cause that game is gonna be close.
    10-2.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    CAN WE GET A FUCKING RULING RACE?

All that being said, or all that said????

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Bread said:

Great, this was a rebuilding year anyway. Our backups will get some starter reps. always knew 2018 was going to be special. We will be bigger and deeper then ever.

Lol fuck off. This team is still Uber talented on defense and can win the north. I don't see it happening until we get a kicker but it's not a "rebuilding year"
    11 if things break right
    11 is the minimum IMO.

We'll win our? bowel game unless it's a playoff game, which of course means we only had one loss before that.

This team's not going into a tailspin. Pete is going to kick serious ass over the bye. They're going to destroy whatever shit team they play next weekend.

ATSJBS
    All that being said, Jake Browning sucks
    ATSJBS

hth
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    dnc said:

You say a lot of stupid shit, ACL injuries are devastating to an athlete. For an OT who relies on explosion and start and stop agility, he's done. I repair 20-30 AC ligament injuries a year.

All that said Jake Browning sucks.
    I don't fuck with knees
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    dnc said:

You say a lot of stupid shit, ACL injuries are devastating to an athlete. For an OT who relies on explosion and start and stop agility, he's done. I repair 20-30 AC ligament injuries a year.

it's interesting, though that you're always on this site and never in surgery.

just sayin'
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Bread said:

11 if things break right
    11 is the minimum IMO.

ATSJBS
    ATBS, JBSSG.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Meek said:

dnc said:

it's interesting, though that you're always on this site and never in surgery.

just sayin'
    Your better than that
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Bread said:

11 if things break right
    11 is the minimum IMO.

ATSJBS
    ATBS, JBSSG.