Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Baird not impressed

124»

Comments

• I don't think Rick gets nearly enough credit for 2000. Tui deserves his credit but I hate how Doogs act like Rick had nothing to do with it.

Put Sark as coach and they go 7-4.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Remember, 2 of Tui's signature moments/games were vs. TyroneWillinghamFS teams. 300/200 in 1999 and the 81 yards in 3 plays after CW was paralyzed in 2000 were both vs Stanford/Ty/Kent Baer.
  • Remember, 2 of Tui's signature moments/games were vs. TyroneWillinghamFS teams. 300/200 in 1999 and the 81 yards in 3 plays after CW was paralyzed in 2000 were both vs Stanford/Ty/Kent Baer.

I remember during the Ty/Baer years thinking "Damn I don't think of Tui's Stanford performances as highly as I once did".
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club
    Didn't Ty get blown out of the fucking water by Texas in his Rose Bowl year, something like 69-3?

GHAA (Great Hire As Always)
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,738 Founders Club
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Didn't Ty get blown out of the fucking water by Texas in his Rose Bowl year, something like 69-3?

And lost to San Jose State. The Pac 10 was at it's absolute worst in 1999.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I actually used data to prove that back in 2004 or so.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I actually used data to prove that back in 2004 or so.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    I think according to SRS it was the worst the conference ever was by far.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Ya but you can't win at STANFORD!!!!! What TT did will never be repeated!!! What turn did at they furd was special.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Ya but you can't win at STANFORD!!!!! What TT did will never be repeated!!! What turn did at they furd was special.

Ty took Stanford to multiple Rose Bowls!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,738 Founders Club

jecornel said:

Ty took Stanford to won multiple Rose Bowls!
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Why are the KJR guys (honks?) listen worthy? Up until about ten years ago, Millin was okay, but
    Baird never has been and KJR's sports radio shock jocks are a joke by design.

When I got to Seattle last Friday early afternoon and was heading up to Mill Creek, I turned on KJR to get a bit of Husky Football news or talk about the CAL game and what was there instead? Two or three (I couldn't tell how many) cooglosers snorting about the art and culture of football fandom. I tried a couple times more before making the radio silent as it usually always should be unless it's giving-up live play-by-play or Rock.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Tailgater said:

Why are the KJR guys (honks?) listen worthy? Up until about ten years ago, Millin was okay, but
    Baird never has been and KJR's sports radio shock jocks are a joke by design.

When I got to Seattle last Friday early afternoon and was heading up to Mill Creek, I turned on KJR to get a bit of Husky Football news or talk about the CAL game and what was there instead? Two or three (I couldn't tell how many) cooglosers snorting about the art and culture of football fandom. I tried a couple times more before making the radio silent as it usually always should be unless it's giving-up live play-by-play or Rock.

You listen to Hugh for a little warm up before you head to a "rally"

You listen to Baird so you can feel better about your miserable and pathetic life by not being a 1000 year old drunk

Softy.... I have nothing.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    You listen to Softy if self-flagellation is the only path to purging your Husky fanatical sins. As a talk radio sports shock jock, Softy hates all Huskyfans same as any fans, unless you can show some torn flesh and blood from the whipping.